- Financing Report. // Treasury & Risk Management;Apr99, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p63
Presents charts showing changes within four major United States capital markets from December 1998 to March 1999.
- Finance. // Las Vegas Business Press;10/16/95, Vol. 12 Issue 41, p17
Presents the financial indices on October 16, 1995. Includes stock quotes; Foreign exchange; CD rates.
- Index continues on downward slide. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;7/6/2012, Vol. 56 Issue 27, p29
The article focuses on the Gulf Projects Index and the drop in the projects markets of Kuwait and the United Arab Emirates (UAE). Topics include the increase in the projects markets in Quatar, Oman, and Saudia Arabia, the total value of projects planned in Saudi Arabia, and the decline in Iran's...
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Bank Loan Report;11/2/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p11
A chart is presented depicting secondary loan market advancers and decliners in the U.S. for the week that ended October 28, 2009 including BorsodChem 3/07 (EUR) Mezzanine, Capmark (Can) RC, and Gala 12/05 Mezzanine.
- Most Recent Closed U.S. Leveraged Loans. // Bank Loan Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p10
A chart is presented that lists the most recent closed leveraged loans in the U.S. including Eurofresh Inc., Lazer Sport Inc., and CPI Corp.
- SECONDARY LOAN MARKET ADVANCERS AND DECLINERS. // Bank Loan Report;9/13/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 35, p12
A chart is presented that lists the top ten secondary loan market advancers and decliners including Express Energy Class A Units, Express Energy Class B Units, and Tropicana Entertainment (OpCo) Equity, for the advancers and Ginn Clubs (6/06) TLb, Ginn Clubs (6/06) Revolving Credit, and Deb...
- Loop Capital Markets. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/11/2009, Vol. 75 Issue 34, p13
A chart is presented showing the managerial ranking of Loop Capital Markets LLC in the capital market in the U.S. from 1999-209 that includes its nationwide performance over the covered period, senior managerial status and co-managerial ranking.
- International capital markets. // Economic Bulletin (Norges Bank);Sep99, Vol. 70 Issue 3, p303
Presents charts of Norway's international capital markets. Charges in banks' international assets; Banks' international claims by currency; Funds raised on international markets by type of instrument.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;08/23/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30710, p39
Presents charts and graphs related to bond market in the United States as of August 23, 1999. Prices of United States securities; Short-term tax exempt yields; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Market indicators.