NEWS IN BRIEF
- Out of the press, out of mind. Mellman, Mark S. // Hill;3/26/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 33, p13
The author discusses the concerns over the economic conditions of the U.S. in 2008.
- Economy undermines re-blue view. HILL, DAVID // Hill;7/29/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 91, p16
The article reports on the author's views regarding the economic issues that will be the focus in the 2010 elections in the U.S.
- chapter 3: Special Report. // Colombia Business Forecast Report;2007 4th Quarter, p21
The article provides information on the several economic issues in the U.S. including rising price across developed states, the effect of the weakness of the U.S. dollar and the survey concerning the emerging market trends.
- ECONOMIC OVERVIEW. // United States Country Review;2007, p177
The article presents the economic conditions in the U.S.
- The Stock Squad. Serwer, Andy // Fortune;12/21/2009, Vol. 160 Issue 12, p14
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor reflects on the state of the U.S. economy and the release of the 25th Investor's Guide.
- Economy Continues To Tank. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);10/15/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p3
The article reports on the economic conditions in the U.S. as of October 8, 2008.
- G-7 Finance Ministers and Central Bank Governors Plan of Action. // Bulverde Standard (Canyon Lake, TX);10/15/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 42, p6
The article reports on the plan of action of the G-7 finance ministers and central bank governors to stabilize financial markets and restore the flow of credits in the U.S.
- Jobs and America's recovery. Ford Jr., Harold // Hill;10/27/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 125, p36
In this article, the author discusses the issues on national unemployment rate and recovery of the U.S.' economy from the global financial crisis in 2009.
- President Obama, time is winding down. // Hill;6/10/2009, Vol. 16 Issue 67, p32
A blog related to the implication of health care reform on the creation of more jobs in the U.S. is discussed.