- MISSOURI: Nazareth's Decline. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;2/27/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31333, p29
Reports on the ratings of refunding bonds of Nazareth Living Center by Fitch Ratings Inc. Date of issue of the bonds; Reason for downgrade of bonds below investment grade.
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;3/8/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31340, p7
Presents a chart depicting terms and conditions of various competitive bond offerings in the U.S. as of March 8, 2002. Issuers of the bonds; Amount of bonds; Time of sale of bonds; Ratings assigned to bonds by Fitch Ratings Inc.
- MASSACHUSETTS: Highway GOs. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;4/29/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31375, p33
Reports the special obligation highway revenue bond sale in Massachusetts. Amount of the bond; Details of the report from Fitch Rating concerning highway bond.
- Several Puerto Rico Credits Receive Recalibrated Ratings From Fitch. Kaske, Michelle // Bond Buyer;4/6/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33294, p6
No abstract available.
- Fitch Cuts Akron, Ohio, Ahead of $76M GO Deal. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;11/22/2010, Vol. 374 Issue 33420, p5
The article reports on the drop of the bond sales of Akron, Ohio, based on the result of the evaluation conducted by Fitch Ratings Ltd.
- With Eye on Spill, Fitch Keeps Florida County's Tax Bonds on Negative Watch. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/22/2010, Vol. 372 Issue 33337, p4
The article reports on the move of the Fitch Ratings Ltd. to affirm the AA-minus rating on the bonds and maintained a negative outlook on Collier County, Florida due to the concern over potential future volatility in pledged revenue and the impact of oil calamity.
- Wartburg College Debt Falls. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/13/2010, Vol. 371 Issue 33249, p9
The article on the downgrading of Wartburgh College's Series 2005A private facility revenue bonds from BBB-minus to BB by credit rating agency Fitch Ratings Ltd. in Iowa.
- Fitch Drops Providence's GO Rating Three Notches to BBB. Burton, Paul // Bond Buyer;3/15/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33680, p6
The article reports that Fitch Ratings Ltd. has decreased the general obligation bond rating from A to BBB in Providence, Rhode Island.
- European HY Has Record Q1. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;5/6/2013, p23
The article reports on the record increase in new bond offerings in the European high yield bond market in the first quarter of 2013 based on data from rating agency Fitch Ratings.