DA: St. Vrain, Colo., Officials Incompetent, Not Criminal
- S.F. Schools Win Millions In Dispute Over Contract. Bradley, Ann // Education Week;7/14/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 42, p4
The San Francisco public schools have won a $43.1 million settlement from a North Carolina-based company that had a contract with the district to help it save energy. The district sued Strategic Resource Solutions in November 2001 for breach of contract and false claims. The next year, the...
- Atlanta Overhauls Testing after Cheating Scandal. DeNisco, Alison // District Administration;Jun2013, Vol. 49 Issue 6, p12
The article reports that the Atlanta Public Schools in Georgia has revised its testing protocol after the standardized test cheating scandal in 2001 that led to the indictment of several officials including former superintendent Beverly Hall. It explains that the revised protocol includes rules...
- 'Legion of Doom' Students Are Indicted by Grand Jury. N. H. // Education Week;6/5/1985, Vol. 4 Issue 37, p9
The article reports on the charges filed against seven students who allegedly committed various acts of violence to rid their school of drug users and dealers at a high school in Fort Worth, Texas. The students composed of six seniors and one junior, were indicted on 17 felony and 16 misdemeanor...
- How far will it go? Limbacher, Patricia B. // Modern Healthcare;08/04/97, Vol. 27 Issue 31, p2
Looks at the impact of the criminal indictment of three executives of Colombia/HCA Healthcare Corporation. Question of how far the federal government will take the case; Attorneys hired to defend the executives; Names of the executives that were indicted.
- Henderson County Grand Jury Report. // Malakoff News (TX);1/25/2008, Vol. 99 Issue 4, p8B
The article lists indictments received by Grand Jury of Henderson County District in Texas.
- HAYS COUNTY GRAND JURY INDICTMENTS. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);1/13/2010, Vol. 106 Issue 41, p2A
The article presents several indictments in Hays County, Texas including an alleged assault of a Kyle man Sidonio Borrego with his wife, an alleged nose punch of Buda man Luis Daniel Fernandez with his wife, and Richard Paul Sandrini for endangering a child.
- Former senior aide to Rep. Doolittle faces 10 counts in Abramoff scandal. Crabtree, Susan // Hill;9/9/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 101, p26
The article reports on the ten indictment counts for Kevin Ring, former senior aide to Rep. John Doolittle, on charges concerning to the corruption scandal of convicted lobbyist Jack Abromoff in the U.S.
- Hays County Grand Jury Indictments. // Hays Free Press (Buda, TX);8/1/2007, Vol. 104 Issue 17, p11A
A list of grand jury indictments in Hays County, Texas for July 2007 is presented.
- Henderson County Grand Jury Report. // Malakoff News (TX);5/14/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 20, p7A
The article presents the Grand Jury Report in Henderson County, Texas which includes the indictments of Robert LeRoy Baldwin for possession of child pornography, Randall Dwight Massey for evading arrest, and Christopher Michael Radford for theft over 1, 500 U.S. dollars.