Ohio Plans $318 Million for Buildings, Schools in July
- California's Beaumont School District Penalized for Misrepresenting Enrollment. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p4
Focuses on the penalty imposed by the board that assigns funds for public school construction on the Beaumont Unified School District at San Francisco in California for misrepresenting enrollment figures. Details of the penalty; Comments of executive officer of the Office of Public School...
- Faith in Vouchers. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/7/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31735, p41
Reports on the approval of Denver Public Schools to participate in the state's voucher program in Colorado.
- Class Consciousness. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;12/3/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31524, p31
Reports on the plans of suburban Albuquerque, New Mexico-based Rio Rancho Public Schools to build two elementary schools as part of a $21.5 million bond proposal planned for February 2003. Key priorities of the schools; Comments of superintendent of schools, Sue Cleveland on the issue of portables.
- Overview of U.S. Public Schools, Fall 1997: Alabama-Missouri. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p248
No abstract available.
- Overview of U.S. Public Schools, Fall 1997: Montana-Wyoming. // World Almanac & Book of Facts;2000, p248
No abstract available.
- OHIO PUBLIC. // Cincinnati;Apr2003, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p76
Focuses on the priorities of the public schools related to academic standards and building improvements in Ohio. Importance of early literacy; Need for the schools to keep the families informed about what their children are expected to know; Idea behind creating standards; Important issues to...
- OHIO PUBLIC SCHOOLS. // Cincinnati;Apr2003, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p80
Presents detailed information on the public schools in Ohio as of April 2003. Name of the school that was recommended by the state for improving its academic performance; Website address for information on Cincinnati Public Schools; Number of elementaries at Kings Local Schools.
- KENTUCKY PUBLIC. // Cincinnati;Apr2003, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p92
Discusses the comprehensive education reform with Kentucky Education Reform Act (KERA) implemented by public schools in Kentucky. Details of KERA; Reasons for which the magazine 'Education Week' listed Kentucky among the top five states; Standards that are used for measuring the performance of...
- KENTUCKY PUBLIC. // Cincinnati;Apr2003, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p95
Presents information on the public schools at Kentucky as of April 2003. Details regarding Boone County Schools; Website information on Dayton Independent Schools; Performance of the Kenton County Schools.