Silicon Valley Transit Agency Eyes Bonding Against Future Sales Tax Revenues
- Official says there was no need to further raise dollar bond issue. // Hungary A.M.;02/15/2013, p5
The article informs that according to economy ministry state secretary of Hungary Gyula Pleschinger, Hungary's state debt management agency ÃKK as of February 2013 did not increase the recent dollar bond sale further despite strong oversubscription due to less need for more.
- US and Europe are Active. // High Yield Report;6/10/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 23, p2
Reports business developments in the U.S. and Europe as of June 2002. Pricing for the bond offering of H&E Equipment; Decline of revenue; Increase of debt rate.
- Lower Interest Rates Spur Activity, But Lady Luck Plays Key Role, Too. Costello, Jan // Georgia Trend;Jul2001, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p119
Focuses on the preference for sales tax as a means of funding projects in Georgia. Amount generated through bond activities; Impact of lower interest rates on bond prices; Credit ratings of the obligation bonds handled by Atlanta Public Financial Management Senior Managing Consultant Brenton J....
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F321, p1
Statistics are given regarding the competitive bond sales across various U.S. states including refunding bonds of Arkansas, first mortgage revenue refunding bonds series 2014 of Kentucky, 2014 general obligation refunding bonds of California.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;5/30/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F321, p1
Statistics are given regarding the negotiated bond sales across various U.S. states including multifamily housing revenue bonds of Florida, general obligation bonds of Idaho, and general obligation capital loan notes of Iowa.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;10/21/2015, p5
The article presents the results of the negotiated sales of several bonds such as the water and sewer revenue bonds of Prairie Grove, Arkansas, the general obligation refunding bonds of the Yuma School District in Colorado, and the special obligation bond of Liberty, Missouri.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;4/28/2015, p1
The article offers information the result of the negotiated sales of bonds in Maryland and North Dakota as of April 24, 2015 including Multifamily Development Revenue Bonds, Series 2015A, Loan Anticipation Temporary Improvement Revenue Bonds, Series 2015, and Ohnstad Twichell.
- Two Big But Different California Deals Dominate Slate. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;4/19/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31865, p6
Provides information on the bond issues of the California state government. Schedule on the pricing of the bond issues; Amount on the general obligation offering of the state; Insurer on the revenue refunding of the Alameda Corridor Transportation Authority.
- Run to Safety: Bond Buyer Yield Indexes Track Lower. O'Connor, Jeanine // Bond Buyer;6/21/2002, Vol. 340 Issue 31413, p29
Reports the decline in yield indexes of bonds. Plans of investors to reinvest cash from semi-annual bond coupon redemptions and maturities; Decline in the prices of treasury bonds; Decrease in the revenues of bond buyers.