Barman Joins Raymond James As Transportation, Sport Head
- Raymond James Makes Key Hire. Wisniewski, Mary // Bond Buyer;3/14/2002, Vol. 339 Issue 31344, p1
Reports the appointment of banker Henry Reyes as the head of public finance department at Raymond James & Association in Florida. Career history; Duties of Reyes as the head of the department; Family background.
- Raymond James Hires Atlanta Banking Vet Reuben McDaniel. Sigo, Shelly // Bondbuyer.com;11/12/2015, p12
The article announces the hiring of investment banking veteran Reuben McDaniel as a managing director for investment company Raymond James.
- Ex-Advest Banker Joins Raymond James in N.J.. Meyers, Maxwell // Bond Buyer;12/20/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32282, p6
The article reports that Florida-based based Raymond James & Associates Inc. has tapped Lawrence Bashe, the former head of public finance at Advest Group Inc., to head up the company's New Jersey practice. Bashe has more than 20 years of public finance experience in several sectors namely,...
- Raymond James' Detroit-Area Office Gains Three From NatCity. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;4/9/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32603, p6
The article reports on the establishment of Raymond James & Associates's public finance banking office in Michigan. The measure is part of the firm's advancement in the Midwestern expansion. The firm has hired two veteran bankers who worked for NatCity Investments Inc. It has also opened an...
- Raymond James Adds Banker to Its Chicago Office. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;1/10/2006, Vol. 355 Issue 32295, p7
The article reports that Raymond James & Associates Inc. (Raymond) has hired Aaron P. Cook, a senior debt management specialist from the Illinois' Office of Management and Budget. Before joining state government about a year ago, Cook worked as a senior treasury analyst for the Chicago Park...
- Raymond James links syndicate with brokers on an intranet. Weisul, Kimberly // Investment Dealers' Digest;07/14/97, Vol. 63 Issue 28, p8
Details the expansion of Raymond James & Associates' corporate network on an intranet for brokers in the United States. Access given to brokers to give indications of interest in syndicated deals through an intranet; Praises received by the system from several brokers; Application of the system...
- Raymond James looks to recruit brokers for Western branches. Edwards, John G. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);7/5/2010, Vol. 27 Issue 27, pP13
The article reports that St. Petersburg, Florida-based Raymond James & Associates is looking to recruit new stockbrokers for its branches in Nevada, California, Washington, Oregon and Canada.
- Imagis Sees Buyout Proposal. Roberts, Ricardo // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;4/1/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 13, p5
Reports on the decision of Imagis Technologies Inc. to retain Raymond James company to explore strategic alternatives of the company including a proposal to take Imagis private.
- Raymond James Taps Shadow for Multicurrency Ops. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;10/28/2002, Vol. 14 Issue 41, p7
Reports the installation of Raymond James of Shadow Financial Systems' ShadoSuite to support its multicurrency trade processing and clearing for non-transactions in the U.S. Replacement of the undisclosed third-party system; Linkage of the ShadoSuite to Automatic Data Processing's SIS system;...