DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;2/1/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32061, p6
The article presents information on the Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index, Index-Linked Municipal Swaps, swap rates and bond yields.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;1/22/2003, Vol. 343 Issue 31557, p25
Presents graphical interpretation for swap rates of municipal bonds in the U.S. bond market as of January 22, 2003.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;6/17/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31658, p6
Presents statistical information on bond market in the U.S. as of June 17, 2003.
- The Bond Market Association(TM) municipal swap index. // Bond Buyer;06/28/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30671, p30
Presents a graph related to the Bond Market Association's municipal swap index in the United States as of June 25, 1999.
- The Bond Market Association(TM) Municipal Swap Index. // Bond Buyer;03/22/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30603, p27
Presents the Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index in the United States as of March 17, 1999.
- Index-linked muni swaps. // Bond Buyer;03/22/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30603, p27
Provides information pertaining to index-linked municipal swaps in the United States as of March 12, 1999.
- Derivatives & structured products. // Bond Buyer;05/17/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30642, p32
Presents bond market data in the United States, compiled as of May 17, 1999. Bond Market Association municipal swap index; Index-linked muni swaps; Swap rates versus bond yields.
- Tax swaps are the season's must-have accessory. Ryst, Sonja // Bond Buyer;12/13/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30786, p2a
Discusses the popularity of tax swaps during the last municipal bond market shopping before the end of 1999. Retail activities; Current interest rate environment.
- Swapping is in full swing as holiday doldrums kick in. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;12/13/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30786, p3a
Reports on developments in the United States municipal bond market as of December 13, 1999. Retail investors' tax loss swapping activities in the secondary market; Competitive lease revenue offering from Breckinridge County, Kentucky; General obligation offering from Springfield, Massachusetts.