Deal Positions Milwaukee Country to Cover Midwest Debt
- Cleveland Airport Offering $75 Million in a Rare Deal. DEVITT, CAITLIN // Bond Buyer;10/31/2011, Vol. 378 Issue 33607, p3
The article reports on the plan of Cleveland Hopkins International Airport to price 75 million dollars of passenger fee-backed revenue bonds.
- TATS Fiji agent bargain. // Travel Daily;4/23/2012, p5
The article focuses on a deal set by the Travel Agents Travel Service (TATS) for Fiji which is applicable for various people including airline staff, travel agents and wholesalers.
- Wider Horizons. Fiorino, Frances; Dennis, William // Aviation Week & Space Technology;12/8/2003, Vol. 159 Issue 23, p44
Great Britain-Hong Kong liberalized air services agreement has spiked competition fever among airlines operating on the London-Sydney route, but European Commission's decision on the pact will set the pace of the contest as well as a precedent for future deals by individual European Union...
- World Business Watch. Autry, Norma // Aviation Week & Space Technology;8/5/2002, Vol. 157 Issue 6, p51
Reports business developments in the U.S. as of August 2002. Acquisition of supply order for the Aviation Applied Technology Directorate by Goodrich; Installation of Rockwell Collins Flight Dynamics HGS-4000 by Qantas Airways; Extension of the maintenance service agreement with Southwest Airlines.
- Battle of the Atlantic. Frary, Mark // Business Travel World;May2007, p17
The author comments on the open skies deal in the airline industry. The deal, which will come into force at the end of March 2008, sweeps away a clutch of bilateral agreements between the U.S. and European countries. When the open skies agreement was announced in March 2007, the airline...
- St Kitts eyes direct link from UK. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;11/18/2002, Issue 2540, p15
Reports on the possibility of a deal between Saint Kitts government and an airline in Great Britain.
- AIRLINE outlook. Fiorino, Frances // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/29/2002, Vol. 157 Issue 5, p19
Reports global developments related to the airline industry as of July 2002. Competition of the airline companies; Closure of the O'Hare International Airport; Expansion of the cooperative agreement between Iberia and British Airways.
- Bombadier, AgustaWestland, EADS Deals Show Continuing Activity in Middle East. Flottau, Jens // Aviation Week & Space Technology;11/12/2001, Vol. 155 Issue 20, p33
Reports on the deals closed by several aviation companies at the air show in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Letter of intents received by Bomadier Aerospace; Plans to construct a maintenance, repair and overhaul center by NetJets Middle East; Partnership between AgustaWestland and Lockheed Martin.
- Briefs. // Traffic World;11/15/99, Vol. 260 Issue 7, p60
Reports developments in the airline industry as of November 1999. Deal between Atlas Air and Malaysian Airlines; Introduction of time-specific air freight products by the Schenker Group; Corporate reorganization in Lufthansa Corp..