Moody's Drops Detroit Medical Center's Rating to Ba3
- Detroit Medical Center Receives Negative Revise on Its junk Debt. Devitt, Caitlin // Bond Buyer;9/29/2010, Vol. 373 Issue 33391, p3
The article reports that the Detroit Medical Center has been assigned the negative outlook to 500 million U.S. dollars of bonds by Moody's Investors Service Inc. in Chicago.
- AES Taps Bond Market for $750M. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/10/2014, p19
The article reports on the upsize of the bond offering of Arlington, Virginia-based power generator AES Corp. to $750 million from $500 million and priced the 5.5% senior notes due 2024 at par. It notes the plan of the company to use the proceeds to help retire existing debt. The ratings given...
- PHI Offers $500M in Notes. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/10/2014, p20
The article reports on the sale of the $500 million in senior notes by Lafayette, Louisiana-based helicopter services company PHI Inc. due 2019. It notes the use of the proceeds from the offering to fund a tender offer. It also mentions the private sale of the issuance of the company's notes and...
- Grifols Sells $1B in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/10/2014, p28
The article reports on the sale of $1 billion in 5.25% senior notes of Spanish medical products developer Grifols SA due 2022. It notes the part of the bond deal of a larger billion debt package the company is pursuing as part of a refinancing effort. The ratings given by credit ratings agencies...
- MultiPlan Brings $2.28B Loan Offer to Market. Fest, Glen // High Yield Report;3/10/2014, p29
The article reports on the launch a $2.28 billion loan offer of healthcare claims processor MultiPlan Inc. where proceeds will be used for refinancing existing debt and partially funding its reported $4.4 billion buyout by Starr Investment Holdings and Partners Group AG. It cites the financial...
- Amsted Sells $600M in Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;3/10/2014, p12
The article reports on the sale of $600 million in a drive-by bond deal by Chicago, Illinois-based railroad, construction and building products manufacturer Amsted Industries Inc. in a deal upsized from $500 million. It mentions the use of the proceeds of the deal to take out its $500 million in...
- Kentucky Chapter 9 Filing Seen as Confirming Credit-Negative Trend. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;9/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34370, p1
Hillview, Ky.'s bankruptcy filing offers more evidence that municipalities increasingly consider filing for reorganization as a way to cure balance-sheet problems, according to Moody's Investors Service.
- Detroit Medical Center Dropped by Moody's. Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;4/14/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31614, p1
Reports that credit rating agency Moody's Investors Service Inc. has downgraded the rating for Detroit Medical Center in Michigan to below investment grade as of April 14, 2003. Reasons cited for the downgrade.
- Detroit Medical Center hit with another downgrade. Ward, Andrew // Bond Buyer;02/04/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30572, p31
Reports on Moody's Investors Service's decision to downgrade Detroit Medical Center's credit rating. Reasons why the health care group's rating was downgraded; Remarks of key industry analysts on issues pertaining to the medical center.