Chicago PMI Inches Up in June
- Part Three - Indicators for OECD non-member countries. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Jan2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 1, p209
Presents statistical data on the economic performance of several non-member countries of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development from 1999 to 2003. Brazil; China; India; Indonesia.
- Introduction. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Feb2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 2, preceding p5
Focuses on the use of Main Economic Indicators (MEI) on Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development (OECD) Member countries and other non-member countries. Ways on how the indicators are presented; Purpose of MEI; Information on how MEI are published.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31707, p13
Presents results of negotiated sales of various organizations in the U.S. as of August 2003. Negotiation details of the purchases; Book entry details of the purchases.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/27/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31707, p24
Presents results of competitive sales of various organizations in the U.S. as of August 2003. Book entry details of the sales; Bidding details of the sales.
- States compare notes in minimum-salary struggle. // American Libraries;Mar90, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p261
Focuses on the conclave on minimum salary issues by the Chapter Relations Committee of the American Libraries Association. Efforts to encourage higher entry-level wages; Recommendation for minimums by using local economic indicators; Suggestion to analyze starting salaries of comparable female...
- UAE: Macroeconomics Data and Forecasts. // Middle East Monitor: The Gulf;Jul2003, Vol. 13 Issue 7, p7
This article overviews various economic indicators of UAE as of July 1, 2003. Although UAE benefits from economic diversification, it does remain vulnerable to oil price fluctuations as of July 1, 2003. Consequently, there is concern about OPEC's ability to control not only existing members,...
- ANNEX 1: Background of the RAE, refugees and IDPs Household Survey. // Montenegro Household Survey;Oct2003, Issue 8, p133
Presents the background of the Poverty Reduction Strategy Paper conducted by the Institute for Strategic Studies and Prognoses on the household of Roma, Ashkaelia, Egyptian refugees and internally displaced persons in Montenegro. Information on the Household Surveys developed by the Institute...
- When money times get tough, the tough eat candy. Duncan, Jenna // Drug Store News;8/18/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 9, p43
The article reports on the economic performance of confectionery industry in the U.S. Eventhough the country experienced an economic downturn and Americans are tightening their belts on luxury items and fuel, candy sales are staying strong. According to the National Confectioners Association,...
- Data presentation notes. // Main Economic Indicators -- Principaux indicteurs economiques;Feb2004, Vol. 2004 Issue 2, p265
Discusses the use of euro in publishing the national data of Main Economic Indicators for Euro area members of the Organization for Economic Co-Operation and Development. Possible revision due to the introduction of seasonal adjustment factors and weighting information for zone calculations;...