Mississippi Gov. Tops Counsel as Treasurer
- MISSISSIPPI. M. O. // Hill;6/26/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 76, p12
The article reports on the plan of the National Republican Senatorial Committee (NRSC) to tie former Mississippi Governor Ronnie Musgrove to corruption.
- Miss. Governor Submits Budget With Shortfall Fix; Rating Agencies Watchful. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;01/05/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31051, p4
Reports on Mississippi Governor Ronnie Musgrove's budget proposal. Proposed reduction in government spending; Legislators' reactions to Musgrove's proposal.
- 2-Year Bachelor's Could Solve Nursing Dilemma. Garmon, John // Community College Week;05/01/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 19, p4
Deals with the plan of Mississippi Governor Ronnie Musgrove to prioritize the educational needs of the state's community colleges. Details on the community college years of Musgrove and his wife, Melanie; Political career of Musgrove.
- Mike seeking execs for jobs. Lentz, Philip // Crain's New York Business;01/07/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 1, p3
Focuses on the search process by Mayor Michael Bloomberg on experienced managers for business-related departments in New York. Factors affecting the employee selection process; Selection of Amanda Burden as the commissionership of cultural affairs; Appointment of Deputy Mayor Patti Harris as...
- Nominations submitted to the Senate. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/3/97, Vol. 33 Issue 9, p269
Lists the nominations submitted to the United States Senate. Wyche Fowler, Jr. to be Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the US to the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia; Princeton Nathan Lyman, to be an Assistant Secretary of State.
- Nominations submitted to the Senate. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;3/24/97, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p396
Presents a list of government nominations to the United States Senate on Mach 19-21, 1997. Includes James H. Atkins as member of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board; Kathryn O'Leary Higgins as Deputy Secretary of Labor; Hilda G. Tagle as US District Judge for the Southern District of...
- Nassau county officials square off. Mancini, Rosamaria // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);11/22/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 52, p5A
Reports on the disputes between the Nassau County officials over the need of a legislative approval on the selection of two county planning commissions in Duchy. Assessment on the method of appointment; Confirmation of the county attorney; Implementation of the rules on various zoning and...
- Controversial appointments. // Christian Science Monitor;3/16/95, Vol. 87 Issue 76, p20
Suggests the need for President Bill Clinton to be careful when considering new appointments and responding to the controversies that arise over them. Discussion about the rules of Democrats regarding appointments; Criterion for appointments.
- Nominations submitted to the Senate. // Weekly Compilation of Presidential Documents;12/25/95, Vol. 31 Issue 51, p2219
Presents a list of public officials nominated by the President to the US Senate during the period December 18 to 22, 1995. Includes George W. Black, Jr; Patrick Davidson; Pascal D. Forgione, Jr.