Harrison, N.J., Hopes to Build a Bond-Financed Soccer Stadium
- Green light for Arsenal stadium. // Building Design;8/9/2002, Issue 1544, p2
Reports that Arsenal Football Club's plans for stadium has been given the permission by a High Court judge in London, England.
- Liverpool FC to develop stadium. // Leisure & Hospitality Business;5/30/2002, p4
Reveals the plans of Liverpool Football Club to develop a stadium in the city's Stanley Park in England. Development cost of the stadium; Comments from Rick Parry, Liverpool chief executive.
- Seats cut at Anfield stadium. // Building Design;5/24/2002, Issue 1534, p2
Reports on a decrease in the seating capacity of the Liverpool Football Club's planned new Anfield stadium, as of May 2002. Reasons behind the move; Plans for a community consultation regarding the scheme.
- Brentford FC aims big with Â£50m stadium job. // Contract Journal;11/13/2002, Vol. 416 Issue 6403, p10
Reports on the plan of the Brentford Football Club to build a super stadium in west London, England. Description of the stadium; Developers that have agreed to pursue the plan.
- Gunners' thumbs up. // Building Design;1/11/2002, Issue 1515, p2
Reports on the approval of a stadium design for the Arsenal Football Club by London, England Mayor Ken Livingstone. Benefit of the design improvements to the city; Increase in the club's contribution to local transportation as of January 2002.
- Untitled. Bourke, Joanna // Estates Gazette;7/5/2014, Issue 1379, p03
The article reports on the proposed stadium for the AFC Wimbledon football club and home development at Plough Lane in London, England in 2014.
- A home at last. // Russian Life;Apr/May99, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p12
Announces that Moscow, Russia's most popular soccer club Spartak will get their own stadium by the year 2003. Construction fund source.
- MLS's Brightest Star. Plagenhoef, Scott // Soccer Digest;Nov2000, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p6
Features the Columbus Crew Stadium, site of Major League Soccer's 2000 All-Star Game in Ohio.
- Club Snapshot Feyenoord. Plagenhoef, Scott // Soccer Digest;Aug/Sep2002, Vol. 25 Issue 3, p10
Outlines facts about the Feyenoord soccer team in Rotterdam, Netherlands. Overview on the establishment of the team; Recruitment of player Ruud Gullit; Construction of Stadion Feijenoord stadium.