Bestseller Lists Prove Popularity Of Political Pundits
- The Publishers. // Book Publishing Report;05/21/2001, Vol. 26 Issue 21, p4
Presents a chart on publishers of hardcover nonfiction New York Times bestsellers as of 2001 in United States. Names of the publishers; Titles of books published; Number of weeks in the market.
- THE PUBLISHERS: Hardcover Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p3
Lists the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for hardcover nonfiction publishers for 2002.
- THE PUBLISHERS: Paperback Nonfiction. // Book Publishing Report;1/13/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 2, p4
Lists the 'New York Times' bestseller scorecard for paperback nonfiction publishers for 2002.
- Other Highlights.... // Book Publishing Report;2/14/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 6, p8
The article reports that Holtzbrinck's publishing agreement with Times Books has yielded another bestseller. The book "102 Minutes," by Jim Dwyer and Kevin Flynn has been on the hardcover nonfiction list for the last three weeks.
- Politics, Policy Still Holding Lead On NYT Hardcover Nonfiction List. // Book Publishing Report;3/21/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p7
Reports that politics and policy books are considered as big sellers to date in 2005, according to BPR's analysis of the nonfiction hardcover list in the U.S. Number one rank of HarperCollins company in the hardcover nonfiction list of the "New York Times"; List of bestsellers from Penguin Group...
- The Q&Q/BookNet Canada bestsellers. // Quill & Quire;Mar2006, Vol. 72 Issue 2, p86
The article reports on some of the recent best sellers in Canada. It's multiple-format madness in the bestseller listings this month, with several titles charting here and there in more than one edition: "Angels & Demons," "The Da Vinci Code," "The Chronicles of Narnia," and "Memoirs of a...
- SMALL IS BEAUTIFUL. Gillespie, Bruce // Quill & Quire;Jul2004, Vol. 70 Issue 7, p18
For an imprint that is little more than four years old, Thomas Allen Publishers has taken some important steps toward establishing itself of late. The first big break came in 2002, when Austin Clarke's book "The Polished Hoe" won the Giller Prize. But almost as notably, two non-fiction titles on...
- Hardcover Bestseller. // Publishers Weekly;10/27/2003, Vol. 250 Issue 43, p80
Presents a list of the best-selling non-fiction and fiction books in the U.S. as of October 27, 2003.
- NEW CHAPTER BEGINS. McClintock, Pamela // Daily Variety;12/23/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 59, p2
The article reports that British publisher Bloomsbury which holds the rights to the Harry Potter books in the Great Britain announced Wednesday that it has acquired independent U.S. firm Walker Publishing, which turns out adult nonfiction and children titles. Deal sets to close December 31...