- Munis Slightly Firmer on Treasuries' Gains. Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;6/20/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32654, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market yield for June 2007 in the U.S. The tax-exempt market was slightly firmer, following up the Treasuries' gains and mostly benign economic data. According to traders, municipal yields were lower by about two basis points in moderate...
- Munis Firmer as Demand Stays High. Scarchilli, Michael // Bond Buyer;3/6/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32830, p2
The article focuses on the increased rate of municipal bond and the demand for bonds in the U.S. market. Survey reveals that the market performed well because buyers continue to flock the bond market. The Treasury market has showed losses which continue its disengagement from tax-exempts....
- Munis Weaker on Home Sales Figure. Scarchilli, Michael; Posner, Matthew // Bond Buyer;3/26/2007, Vol. 359 Issue 32594, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. In March 30, 2007, the municipal market was slightly weaker as existing home sales came in higher than expected. Traders asserts that tax-exempt yields were higher by about one basis point. According to one trader in New...
- Munis Finish a Bit Weaker in Light Trading. Scarchilli, Michael; Campbell, Dakin // Bond Buyer;5/23/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32635, p2
The article provides updates concerning municipal bond market in the U.S. for May 2007. On May 23, the tax-exempt market was slightly weaker following losses sustained by the Treasury market. According to one trader in New York, the market is starting to fade with the Treasury market and it is...
- Indexes Narrowly Mixed as Yields Rise in Each Session. Scarchilli, Mcihael // Bond Buyer;2/27/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33071, p7
The article reports that the weekly yield indexes for bond buyer were limitedly mixed despite tax-exempt yields were increasing modestly each session. According to the article, the municipal market was weaker, while trading activity were light and yields in the tax-exempt market increase by up...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31930, p29
Presents data on the U.S. securities market compiled as of July 21, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Bond indexes; Municipal bond prices.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;4/7/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32851, p37
Several charts that show various market statistics are presented including short-term tax-exempt yields, U.S. Securities Prices and municipal market data general obligation yields.
- Muni Weaker, Reflecting Treasury Losses. Scarchilli, Michael; Herman, Jack // Bond Buyer;6/6/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32894, p2
The article reports on the condition of the municipal market reflecting losses in the Treasury market in the U.S. According to Traders, tax-exempt yields were higher by three to five basis points. Triple-A rated MBIA Insurance Corp. and Ambac Assurance Corp. were placed on review for a possible...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32204, p37
Presents charts and graph depicting economic indicators in the U.S. as of August 2005. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Municipal market data general obligation yields.