- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;5/12/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33113, p20
Several charts are presented depicting the performance of derivatives and structured products in the U.S., including the average yield on variable-rate demand, interdealers swap prices, and cost of funds for a fixed-coupon bond.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;6/28/2005, Vol. 352 Issue 32163, p28
The article presents graphical representation of data related to the derivatives and structured products. The Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index shows a weekly yield of 2.54% as on June 22, 2005. In the case of Index-Linked Municipal swaps for a term period of 2 years, the dealer...
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;12/2/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31772, p32
Presents information on the trading of derivatives and structured products in the U.S., compiled as of December 5, 2003. Municipal swap index; Index-linked municipal swaps; Swap rates and bond yields.
- N.Y.C. Seeks Swap Advisers for GOs, TFA, Water Authority. O'Brien, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;8/9/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32192, p6
Reports on the search for swap financing advisers for general obligation, the Transitional Finance Authority, and the Municipal Water Finance Authority in New York City. Value of the general obligation debt restructuring; Amount of swaps outstanding on its debt; Inclusion of the city recovery bonds.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUCTS. // Bond Buyer;8/17/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31949, p6
Presents graphs and a chart reflecting the performance of derivatives and structured products in the United States as of August 13, 2004. Bond Market Association Municipal Swap Index; Index-Linked Muni Swaps; Cost of funds for a fixed-coupon bond compared with a synthetic bond created from...
- Delaware River Authority Makes Swap Payment to UBS. Cataldo, Adam L. // Bond Buyer;4/5/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32354, p36
The article reports on the swap payment of 774,728 dollars made by Delaware River Port Authority (DRPA) to UBS Securities LLC in connection with a 360 million dollars bond sale. Three monthly payments totaling more than 2.2 million dollars to swap counterparty UBS has been made by the DRPA and...
- Derivatives & Structured Products. // Bond Buyer;11/29/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32267, p6
The article presents a chart and graphs depicting the municipal swap index, index-linked municipal swaps and swaps rates versus bond yields.
- DERIVATIVES & STRUCTURED PRODUTCTS. // Bond Buyer;6/10/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31653, p6
Presents data related to derivatives and structured products in the United States as of June 10, 2003. Graphical representation of weekly yields of the Bond Market Association municipal swaps; Tabular data of index-linked municipal swaps with rates representative closing interdealer swap prices...
- Philippines: US$ Global 25 Under Pressure. // Emerging Markets Monitor;7/16/2007, Vol. 13 Issue 15, p9
The article reports that the U.S.$ global 25 bond of the Philippines is tightly holding above two-year trendline support at 136.00, having struggled to cut short its recent decline. The weakening of Philippine U.S.$ bonds and credit default swaps is attributed to renewed concerns about the 2007...