NEWS IN BRIEF
- Treasury 3-, 6-Month Bills Go At 4.640%, 4.765%. // Bond Buyer;6/12/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32648, p2
The article reports on the tender rate performance of U.S. Treasury Department. The department's tender rates of their latest 91-day and 186-day discount bill decreases wherein the three months incurred a 4.640% high rate from 4.710% and six month decreases to 4.765% from 4.790%. Their achieved...
- Treasury 4-Week Bills To Raise $3B New Cash. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;7/3/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32663, p2
The article reports developments in the Department of Treasury in the U.S. It is stated that the Treasury Department will sell $13 billion of four-week discount bills on July 3, 2007. On the other hand, the 28-day bills are expected to raise about $3 billion in new cash, and a refund of $10...
- Treasury 30-Year Bonds Go at 3.310% High Yield. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;9/15/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33583, p6
The article reports on that the U.S. Treasury Department has auctioned 30-year bonds at a 3.310 percent high yield.
- Treasury to Sell $40B 4-Week Bills. // Bond Buyer;8/25/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34366, p1
The Treasury Department said Monday it will sell $40 billion of four-week discount bills Tuesday.
- Weekly T-Bill Auction To Pay Down $7M. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;7/21/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32428, p6
The article reports that the U.S. Treasury Department has disclosed its plans to pay down $7 million at its weekly auction of 91-day and 182-day discount bills by selling $31 billion to refund $31.007 billion in maturing securities.
- Weekly-Bills Go At 3.310%, 3.390% High Rates. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;1/2/2008, Vol. 363 Issue 32784, p7
The article reports on the tender rates for the U.S. Treasury Department's latest 91-day and 182-day discount bills for 2007. According to the author, the tender rates for the discount bills were mixed, as the three-months incurred a 3.310% high rate and the six-months incurred a 3.390% high...
- IN BRIEF. Lim, Yong // Bond Buyer;4/22/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32862, p2
The article presents news briefs related to bonds in the U.S. According to the Treasury Department, it will raise about $49 billion of new cash by auctioning $19 billion of five-year notes. $8 billion of four-week discount bill will be sold by the Treasury Department. The Chicago Federal Reserve...
- Treasury to Sell $45B 4-Week Bills. // Bondbuyer.com;12/7/2015, p1
The Treasury Department said Monday it will sell $45 billion of four-week discount bills Tuesday.Ã¼
- Treasury 2-, 5-Yr Notes To Raise $9.352 Billion. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;4/24/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32614, p2
The article reports on the announcement of U.S. Treasury Department that it will raise $9.352 billion of new cash by auctioning $31 billion of two-and-five-year notes to refund $21.648 billion in maturing securities. On April 25, 2007, items to be sold are $18 billion two-year notes, dated April...