Muni Yields Up 3 to 4 Basis Points: $507M of LADWPs Open for Retail
- Munis Weaken But New-Issue Pricing Is Firm to Strong. McGee, Patrick // Bond Buyer;6/8/2011, Vol. 376 Issue 33529, p2
The article offers information on the performance of the U.S. bond market as of June 7, 2011. It mentions that the pricing of new bond issues has been strong despite the weak performance of municipal bonds. It also notes that the yields of tax-exempt bonds maturing between 2019 and 2036 have...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;8/08/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31695, p36
Presents statistics related to bond market in the U.S. as of August 08, 2003. Bond market indicators; Short term tax-exempt yields; Municipal market general obligation yields.
- THE BOND BUYER LEGISLATIVE STATUS REPORT. // Bond Buyer;4/3/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32352, p6
The article discusses developments in several legislation affecting the municipal bond market in the U.S. No new legislation has been introduced with regards to the elimination of the use of tax-exempt bonds to finance sports stadiums for professional teams. The Coal-Based Generation Improvement...
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;4/26/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31870, p40
Presents charts and a graph on the performance of the U.S. municipal bond market as of April 26, 2004. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Municipal market data; General obligation bond prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal market yields.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;5/17/2004, Vol. 348 Issue 31885, p43
Presents market statistics for municipal bonds in the U.S. compiled as of May 17, 2004. Short-term tax-exempt yields; Securities prices; Visible supply; General obligation bond prices.
- MARKET STATISTICS. // Bond Buyer;2/9/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32067, p29
Presents statistics on the performance of the bond market in the United States, as of February 9, 2005. Market indicators; Short-term tax-exempt yields; U.S. securities prices; Visible supply declines; Municipal market data general obligation yields; Reoffering yields; New-issue balances.
- Market Statistics. // Bond Buyer;6/20/2008, Vol. 364 Issue 32904, p24
Several charts are presented depicting the U.S. bond market statistics including the short-term tax-exempt bond yields, the securities prices and the municipal bond prices.
- Munis Catch Bid on the Back of 2d Day of Treasury Gains. Johnson, Anastasija; Curran, William // Bond Buyer;11/9/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32856, p2
Reports that Municipal Bond Market has caught a bid on the back of a second straight day of gains in Treasuries during the auction of U.S. Department of Treasury's three-year notes in the U.S. Highest bid for the auctioned three-year notes; Percentage of decrease in tax-exempt yields; Impact of...
- N.Y. Thruway OKs $567M of New Money, $415M of Refunding. Phillips, Ted // Bond Buyer;9/20/2007, Vol. 361 Issue 32717, p36
The article reports on the approval of the sale of $567 million of new-money bonds and $415 million of refunding bonds by the New York State Thruway Authority in New York. According to the report, the authority has planned to market the tax-exempt fixed-rate bonds on the first week of October...