Baird Sends Issuers Refunds In IRS Yield-Burning Settlement
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/23/2015, Vol. 1, p1
The article presents statistics related to U.S. competitive bond sales as of March 23, 2015 including winning bid of General Obligation (GO) bond by bank Robert W. Baird, winning of Financing Program Revenue Bonds by City Securities and Unlimited Tax Bonds by investment company Raymond James.
- Gleacher HY Sales Group to Depart. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/25/2013, p2
The article reports that high yield bond people from Gleacher & Co. will transfer to Robert W. Baird & Co.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;3/21/2014, Vol. 123 Issue F312, p1
Statistics are presented related to sales of bonds in several U.S states as of March-April 2014 which includes the purchasing of Tax Anticipation Notes by Barclays Capital Inc., winning bid by Robert W. Baird & Co. Inc. for Refunding Bonds and sale of Capital Improvement bonds.
- Top Senior Managers: Small Issues. // Bond Buyer;1/4/2012, Vol. 379 Issue 33642, p16
No abstract available.
- WEST VIRGINIA: First Sales-Tax Bond Sale. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;6/1/2006, Vol. 356 Issue 32393, p57
The article reports that the Ohio County has sold 100 million in special district excise tax revenue refunding and improvement bonds to finance the construction of a retail shopping center in West Virginia. According to Tim Long, managing director of the underwriter Robert W. Baird & Co. Inc.,...
- Oakland County, Mich., Sets OPEB Deal Despite Detroit Turmoil. Devitt, Caitlin // Investment Management Mandate Pipeline;8/8/2013, p6
The article offers information on a taxable bond issue worth 300 million U.S. dollars of Oakland County, Michigan. The county has hired Bank of America Merrill Lynch as the senior underwriter for the issue, while Robert W. Baird Co. will be its financial advisor. Proceeds of the issue will be...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bondbuyer.com;12/9/2015, p1
Several charts are presented that list the bidders for the bonds of Mesirow Financial Inc. and Robert W. Baird and Co. Inc. whose maturity dates is on July 1, 2017 to 2035 and February 1, 2018 to 2039 respectively.
- DeVos Place Bonds Close This Week. Czurak, David // Grand Rapids Business Journal;10/6/2003, Vol. 21 Issue 40, pB2
Reports on the sale of DeVos Place bonds to Robert W. Baird & Co. in Michigan on October 9, 2003. Worth of the 20-year package to be issued by the City/County Building Authority; Construction cost of the convention center.
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;2/20/2014, Vol. 123 Issue 34063, p1
Statistic are given related to competitive sales of bonds as of February 18, 2014 including winning bid by Ross Sinclaire & Associate LLC in Arkansas, winning bid by Robert W. Baird & Co. Inc. in Iowa, and winning bid by Hutchinson Shockey Erley & Co. in Kansas.