U.S. Trust To Appeal Wash. Court Ruling
- Pa. city fights expansion. Clancy, David // Waste News;04/27/98, Vol. 3 Issue 50, p6
Presents information on an appeal filed by the Pen Argyl City Council with the Pennsylvania Environmental Hearing Board. Reason for the appeal; When the landfill expansion permit was granted; Reaction to the appeal.
- Contractors still awaiting tax appeal decision. // Professional Engineering;12/12/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 23, p14
Reports on the tax appeal made by the Professional Contractors Group (PCG) organization in Great Britain. Duration of the court rulings; Representations of the organization; Vows of the PCG in fighting for the appeal.
- CiRCUMCiSiON DECiSiON. // New Oxford Review;Mar2014, Vol. 81 Issue 2, p14
The article reports on an Israeli woman who files for an appeal to the Supreme Court against a rabbinical ruling that ordered her to circumcise her one-year-old son.
- Filing Fees For Indigents. Zamora, Stephen // California Law Review;May72, Vol. 60 Issue 3, p785
Discusses the case 'Ferguson v. Keays,' wherein the California Supreme Court held that common law power of state courts to grant in forma pauperis relief applies to the appellate and trial level. Facts of the case; Laws relevant to the case; Basis of the court decision.
- IN THE CASE CONCERNING VERIFICATION OF THE CONSTITUTIONALITY OF THE PROVISIONS OF ARTICLE 133, THE FIRST PART OF ARTICLE 218, AND ARTICLE 220 OF THE CRIMINAL PROCEDURE CODE OF THE RSFSR IN CONNECTION WITH THE COMPLAINTS OF CITIZENS V. K. BORISOV,... Lang, Stephan // Statutes & Decisions: The Laws of the USSR & Its Successor State;Jul2001, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p48
Examines the appeal of actions taken by investigators and other persons conducting preliminary inquiry or investigation prior to the transfer of a criminal case to Russia's Constitutional Court. Reasons why existing procedural rules had limited appeal of such actions during the period of the...
- A victory for flow control. Duff, Susanna // Waste News;8/20/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p1
Reports the appeal made by the United Haulers Association to the United States Supreme Court for reconsideration of the Court of Appeals decision regarding flow control ordinances in New York. History of the lawsuit against Carbone; Presentation of claims against Oneida and Herkimer counties;...
- S&A Curtis loses appeal. // Motor Transport;10/11/2010, p6
The article reports on the dismissal of the appeal of Steven Curtis, director of Tunbridge Wells, for his disqualification for the fabricating maintenance business in Great Britain.
- Washington state Supreme Court says school funding system violates constitution. // American School & University Exclusive Insight;1/6/2012, p2
The article reports on a Washington Supreme Court ruling that highlighted the failure of the state to adequately fund public education.
- People should rule on education. Flynn, Mike // Journal of Business (10756124);9/24/2015, Vol. 30 Issue 20, p8
The author comments on the ruling issued by the Washington state Supreme Court in September 2015 on the unconstitutionality of charter schools.