- Specifies of Listing Securities on the Market. Mil'chakova, N. // Problems of Economic Transition;Apr97, Vol. 39 Issue 12, p72
Discusses the significance of listing securities on the stock market. Role of the listing procedure in ensuring the effectiveness of the stock market; Concept of effective stock markets; Impact of listing on exchange prices; Comparative analysis of American and German models of listing; Listing...
- What happened to all the newcomers? Jones, Llewellyn // Finance Week;03/23/2001, p63
Examines the performance of companies listed in the South Africa's JSE Securities Exchange. Sectors hardest hit by market volatility; Listed companies that performed badly in the stock market; Companies that survived the market crash.
- Copenhagen Stock Exchange Considers Listing. Clarke, Jeremy // Securities Industry News;8/27/2001, Vol. 13 Issue 34, p7
Reports that the board of directors of the Copenhagen Stock Exchange plans to examine whether it is worth going ahead with a listing of shares in the exchange. European exchanges that are listed in their own right; Norex exchange alliance's plan to implement a common market market surveillance...
- Stock Market. // Papua New Guinea Country Review;2001/2002, p59
Presents an update on the Port Moresby Stock Exchange in Papua New Guinea as of July 2001. Companies which were first to be listed when the exchange opened on April 29, 1999; Number of companies listed to date.
- HOT OR NOT. // Asian Investor;Sep2008, p8
A lists of Korea's top and low performing equity funds are presented which includes Mirae Asset Discovery Stock, Korea Samsung Group, and CJ Kosdaq Star Equity.
- FRANCE. // Accountancy;Jul97, Vol. 120 Issue 1247, p75
Reports on the London Stock Exchange's amendment of its listing rules to clarify disclosures about directors' pension entitlements. Example of the disclosure required for a defined benefit scheme; Consultative document released by the exchange on the proposed changes.
- Amendments to Yellow Book. // Accountancy;Oct86, Vol. 98 Issue 1118, p41
Announces the London Stock Exchange in London, England's issuance of replacement pages to the November 1984 edition of 'Admission of Securities to Listing.' Consolidation of Companies Acts and grammatical changes reflected in the amendments.
- Send 'em packing. Hasenfuss, Marc // Finance Week;1/29/2004, p18
Reports on criticisms against the decision of the Johannesburg Stock Exchange (JSE) in South Africa to shut down its Venture Capital and Development Capital Markets. Opportunity for JSE to shed some of the poorer quality listings; Arguments from certain small listings regarding the costs of...
- Amendments made to Yellow Book. // Accountancy;Jun91, Vol. 107 Issue 1174, p40
Reports on the amendment issued by the London Stock Exchange entitled 'Admission of Securities to Listing.' Listing rules for miscellaneous warrants; Revised scale of listing charges; Changes for foreign companies concerning mutual recognition of listing particulars.