Securities in Registration:
- OmniVision's New CameraChip Sensors Enable Next Generation of High-Resolution Surveillance Systems. // Sensors;4/4/2014, p1
The article reports that digital imaging company OmniVision Technologies, Inc. introduced the OV5658 and OV10823 CameraChip sensors designed for high-end security and surveillance applications.
- Profiting from the selfie craze: OmniVision Technologies. PATRICK SEITZ // Investors Business Daily;1/16/2015, p00
The selfie trend has been criticized as narcissistic behavior. But one company capitalizing on all those self portraits isn't complaining:
- OMNIVISION UNVEILS WIRELESS SECURITY CAMERA SOLUTION. // Computer Protocols;May2007, Vol. 20 Issue 5, p4
The article reports on the decision of OmniVision Technologies Inc. to demonstrate a reference design that provides a digital security camera solution for Motion Picture Experts Group 4 video systems using the OV7720 CameraChip sensor of the company. According to the author, the Home SecuCam...
- OmniVision Comments on SEC Inquiry. // Electronic News;12/20/2004, Vol. 50 Issue 51, pN.PAG
Deals with the decision of OmniVision Technologies Inc. to cooperate with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) on its inquiry regarding OmniVision's 10-Q filing for the three months ended October 31, 2004 filed on December 10, 2004. Corrections that were done on the June 2004...
- OmniVision, Tata Score New Highs As Market Rallies. NANCY GONDO // Investors Business Daily;8/15/2014, pB01
Many of the same names extended their highs on Thursday, but a few new ones joined in as the market rallied.
- OmniVision rises on EPS beat. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;8/29/2014, pA02
The digital sensor designer's shares rose 2.3% to 27.80 in extended trading after it reported Q1 earnings of 91 cents a share ex items, up 65% and crushing views for 53 cents. Revenue climbed 9% to $406.5 mil, topping views, driven by OmniVision Technologies' ([STOCK[OVTI]]) mobile phone and...
- Tech trouble ahead. Lashinsky, Adam // Fortune;6/23/2003, Vol. 147 Issue 13, p122
James Gipson, the veteran investor who runs the value-oriented Clipper fund, eschews shorting stocks, preferring instead simply to avoid buying stocks he believes are duds. It's always tough to bet that stocks will fall merely because they are supposedly overvalued, especially when the companies...
- OMNIVISION DEBUTS LOW-PROFILE CAMERACHIP FOR CELLULAR PHONES. // Imaging Update;Apr2003, Vol. 14 Issue 4, pN.PAG
Deals with the commercial launch of OV7648FS and OV7645FS video graphics array 640x480 resolution CameraChip modules from OmniVision Technologies Inc. of Sunnyvale, California. Target customers of the modules; Key features of the modules; Applications of the modules.
- OMNIVISION OFFERS HIGH-DEFINITION VIDEO FOR LOW LIGHT. // Imaging Update;May2008, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p1
The article provides information on the OV9710 high definition CameraChip sensor developed by Omnivision Technologies Inc.