INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Telecommunications
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/30/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 26, p52
Presents statistics on investment banking position of various companies involved in telecommunication sector in the U.S. Types of securities; Loan package amount of Verizon Communications Inc.; Global debt deals of Telesp Celular Participacoes; Merger and acquisition deals announced in...
- Investors receive Powerwave red herring online. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p12
Focuses on Internet-based investment banking in the United States. Investment bank BT Alex. Brown's utilization of electronic delivery for an equity prospectus; Secondary public offering plan of Powerwave Technologies Inc.
- Verizon Files For Big IPO. // Wireless Week;08/28/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 35, p1
Reports on the initial public offering (IPO) of stock planned by Verizon Wireless Incorporated. Amount expected to be raised by the IPO.
- Signal weakens for Verizon as it tries wireless IPO. McDonald, Michael // Crain's New York Business;09/18/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 38, p39
Reports on the prospects for Verizon Communications' planned initial public offering in the United States. Timing of the wireless communication provider's offering; Verizon's plans in using proceeds from the offering; Verizon's growth potential in the wireless arena.
- POST-9/11 PRIORITY: NETWORK DEFENSE. Bischoff, Glenn // Telephony;5/27/2002, Vol. 242 Issue 21, p34
Looks at the effort of telecommunication carriers in the U.S. to secure network infrastructure after the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001. Information on the site hardening strategy of Verizon Communications; Security measures taken by Verizon to its facilities; Remarks from Dave Heller,...
- U.S. Wireless Champion Forfeits Match-up With Nasdaq. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;10/23/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 43, p18
Reports on the delay of an initial public offering by Verizon Wireless. Reason for the delay; Implication of the delay; Plans of the company.
- WIRELESS WORRIES. Womack, Brian // Orange County Business Journal;7/3/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 27, p1
The article focuses on the declining market value of Powerwave Technologies Inc., a Santa Ana, California-based maker of gear for wireless phone networks. Powerwave stock touched its lows for the past 12 months and is off 40% since March 2006. Factors driving the stock's decline include a weak...
- Verizon Creates High-Speed Direct Trading Route From Aurora to New York Metro Financial Markets for CME Group. // Photonics Components & Subsystems;Mar2013, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p9
The article informs that telecommunication service provider Verizon Communications Inc. has announced the development of a high-speed direct trading transmission routes from Aurora, Illinois to New York State's financial market with the help of the data centers of CME Group Inc. It mentions that...
- PARSING THE DENIALS. Fitchard, Kevin // Telephony;5/22/2006, Vol. 247 Issue 9, p21
The article presents an author's insights pertaining to the controversial handing over of customers' phone records by America's giant telecommunications companies, Verizon Communications Inc. and BellSouth Corp., to the National Security Administration in 2006. The said companies denied the...