INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Technology
- Distressed Company Alert Watch List. // Distressed Company Alert;10/30/2015, Vol. 13 Issue 44, p14
The article lists several companies that had downgraded their ratings but not quite low enough which include Allegheny Technologies Inc., Calfrac Well Services Ltd., and Envision Healthcare Corp.
- ALLEGHENY TECHNOLOGIES CUTS WORKFORCE. // Metal Center News;Sep2002, Vol. 42 Issue 10, p54
Reports the workforce reduction of Allegheny Technologies Inc. in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Number of employees affected; Cost structure of the company; Sales of the company.
- Allegheny Raises Titanium Investment Plans. // Metal Producing & Processing;Mar/Apr2007, Vol. 45 Issue 2, p9
The article reports on the investment plans of specialty metals group Allegheny Technologies Inc. According to the company, it will invest another $38 million to add a further 4 million lb/year of titanium-sponge capacity at Albany, Oregon. Furthermore, the investment is for four new reduction...
- Boeing Deal Could Increase Casting Opportunities for ATI. // Metal Casting Design & Purchasing;Nov/Dec2011, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p12
The article reports on the decision of Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based Allegheny Technologies Inc. to extend its casting supply agreement with Chicago, Illinois-based Boeing Co.
- All Tech Idles Pennsylvania Plant. // Metal Center News;Jan2002, Vol. 42 Issue 1, p40
Reports the plant shutdown of Allegheny Technologies Inc., a stainless steel melt shop in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Boeing Deal Could Increase Casting Opportunities for ATI. // Modern Casting;Nov2011, Vol. 101 Issue 11, p14
The article reports on the extension of a supply agreement between Allegheny Technologies Inc. and Boeing Co.
- Allegheny Technologies expands titanium production capabilities. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Sep2005, Vol. 163 Issue 9, p14
Reports on Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based Allegheny Technologies Inc.'s plans for a major expansion of its titanium production capabilities. Cost of the investment; Other strategic capital projects; Contact information.
- GOVERNMENT. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;6/2/2008, Vol. 37 Issue 49, p14
The article announces the presentation of a Community Impact Award to Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania-based Allegheny Technologies by the Utah Governor's Office of Economic Development on behalf of "Trade & Industry" magazine and Tooele County.
- ATI to Expand Superalloy Powder Capabilities. // Metal Center News;Jul2015, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p41
The article reports on expansion of nickel-based super alloy powder capabilities by Allegheny Technologies Inc. (ATI) for satisfaction of strong demand from manufacturing industries and presents views of Rich Harshman, ATI's chairman, on the same.