INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Real Estate
- Happy Anniversary, Chelsea. // Las Vegas Business Press;12/1/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p6
Reports that Las Vegas, Nevada-based real estate firm Chelsea Property Group Inc. celebrates its 10th anniversary as a public corporation in 2003. Company background.
- PROJECTS & PEOPLE. // Retail Traffic;Apr2005, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p13
The article focuses on recent developments in the real estate industry in the U.S., as of April 1, 2005. Northfield, Illinois-based Next Realty LLC has hired Ann Baumann as its director of leasing. Real Estate Investment Trust Macerich Co. has named Skip Kuhn as its vice president of real...
- Citizens group ousted from Merrimack mall suit. // New Hampshire Business Review;9/30/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 21, p41
Reports that Superior Court Judge Bernard J. Hampsey Jr. has denied in 2005 a request from the Concerned Citizens of Merrimack Alliance to be a party in a lawsuit brought by the Chelsea Property Group Inc. against Hillsborough County, New Hampshire. Intervener status denied by the judge to the...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/8/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 34, p42
Presents charts and graphs of securities underwriting for real estate companies, as of September 4, 2003. Global volume by product; Top investment banks acting as bookrunners and mergers and acquisitions advisers; Debt and equity deals; Syndicated loans.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: REAL ESTATE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/27/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 37, p50
Presents data on investment banking activity in the real estate sector as of September 20, 2004. Global volume of securities; Top U.S. and global new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. and global target merger & acquisition advisers.
- REAL ESTATE & CONSTRUCTION: in brief. // New Hampshire Business Review;1/18/2008, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p28
The article offers news briefs related to real estate and construction industry in New Hampshire. Chelsea Property Group Inc. has sent postcards to all households in town directing residents to an online site where they can lobby the planning board on the developer's 135-store outlet mall plans....
- Chelsea Property Goes for $4.8B. Thagavelu, Poonkulali // National Mortgage News;6/28/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 40, p16
Reports that real estate investment trust Simon Property Group has acquired Chelsea Property Group. Details of the merger deal; Company background; Impact of the merger deal on the business operations of the companies; Impact on the mortgage market.
- Simon Says Merge. Voyles, Bennett // National Real Estate Investor;Aug2004, Vol. 46 Issue 8, p13
Reports on the acquisition of Chelsea Property Group Inc. by Simon Property Group Inc. in the U.S. Identification of other real estate properties owned by the two companies; Plan of Simon Property Group to introduce some of its own ancillary revenue programs; Status of the stock prices of both...
- Simon nabs Chelsea, new building. Lieber, Tammy // Indianapolis Business Journal;12/27/2004, Vol. 25 Issue 43, p8
Reports on the progress of Simon Property Group Inc. Acquisition of Chelsea Property Group Inc. by the company; Decision to stay in National City Center; Names of companies that unveiled their real estate development plans for Simon Property's new headquarters.