INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Industrials
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/3/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 18, p20
Presents statistical data concerning future income growth securities in the United States. Investment banking; Top bookrunners; Top merger and acquisition advisers; Equity and debt deals; Syndicated loans.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p20
Provides information on global investment banking underwriting volume as of January 5, 2004. Security type; Equity deals; Debt deals; Merger and acquisition deals; U.S. Syndicated loans.
- Acquisition Bridge Financing by Investment Banks. Glazer, Alan S. // Business Horizons;Sep/Oct89, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p49
Bridge financing has become a popular source of revenue for investment bankers, but they need to keep two things in mind: the risk this form of financing poses for both company and bank, and possible conflicts of interest. As recently as the mid-1960s, the role of investment bankers in mergers...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: U.S. M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/22/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 16, p51
Presents charts and graphs depicting the investment banking in the U.S. Acquisition of Cybrant by Blue Martini Software; Deals between Unilab and Quest Diagnostics; Syndicated loans of Temple Inland.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p15
Presents an investment banking database containing information on mergers and acquisitions (M & A) of several investment companies in the U.S. as of August 2003. Recently announced global M & A deals of various companies in the country; Largest global acquisitions related to syndicate loans in...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p68
Presents charts and graph on securities underwriting in the telecommunications industry, as of September 30, 2003. Global volume by product; Investment banks acting as new issues bookrunners; Mergers & acquisitions advisers; U.S. syndicated loans.
- Derivatives: Big Banks Buy Up Derivatives Shops. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 29, p8
Reports that big European-owned investment banks appear to be on buying spree of small United States-based derivative companies. Possible reasons for the increased buying spree; Increased interest in hedge funds; Advantages of buying the derivative companies.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/27/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 37, p46
Presents data on investment banking activity in various industries as of September 20, 2004. Global volume of securities; Top U.S. and global new issues bookrunners; Announced U.S. and global target merger & acquisition advisers.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/12/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 19, p21
Presents information about mergers and acquisitions (M&A) in the investment banking sector of the U.S. as of May 5, 2003. Table depicting global target M&A advisor rankings; Bookrunners for top global acquisition related lenders.