INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Energy & Power
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: ENERGY & POWER. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/30/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 26, p16
Presents statistics on investment banking position of various companies involved in the energy and power sector. Types of securities; Borrowers of U.S. syndicated loans as of June 26, 2003; Stock price of Atmos Energy Corp.
- Endesa forms Italian joint venture. // Utility Week;11/14/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 20, p14
Announces that Endesa and ASM Brescia SpA have formed Ergon Energia, a joint venture that will sell gas and electricity in Italy's liberalised power market. Comments from Jesus Olmos, Endesa Italia chief executive; Terms of the joint venture deal between Endesa and ASM; Expansion of Endesa in...
- News Headlines. // Modern Power Systems;Dec2003, Vol. 23 Issue 12, p3
Reports global developments related to power industry as of December 2003. Accounts on the contract received by electricity utility Teollisuuden Voima Oy to build a 1600 MWe EPR nuclear power plant; Agreement signed by Enel SpA with ASM Brescia SpA sell a large electricity distribution network;...
- Edison SpA: merger talks pave way for Enel challenge. // MarketWatch: Global Round-up;November 2004, Vol. 3 Issue 11, p148
Reports on Edison SpA's merger with large municipal distributors such as AEM Milano and ASM Brescia in Italy. Edison's acquisition of a large residential customer base; Establishment of Edison as the second-largest power generator in Italy.
- Endesa joint venture bids to take control of Edison. // Utility Week;4/8/2005, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p9
Focuses on the proposed sale of Italenergia Co., an energy company based in Italy which owns 62 percent of generator company Edison SpA. Move by Spanish-based Endesa SA and Italian partner ASM Brescia SpA to launch a bid for the company; Estimates on the value of the proposed acquisition.
- Aftermarket Performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/23/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p16
Presents statistics on aftermarket performance of initial public offerings (IPO) of various companies involved in the investment-banking sector. Graph depicting IPO performance of Accredited Home Lenders Inc. from February 2003 to June 2003; Stock offerings of Atmos Energy Corp.
- 'Yes' to cooling off changes for concessions. // Utility Week;8/8/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 15, p14
The article reports on a ruling by the European Court of Justice that public authorities within European Union (EU) member states can vary the duration of transitional cooling off periods for gas concessions without breaking EU laws. In an Italian case laying down an EU-wide precedent, judges...
- Brescia bags four suppliers for â‚¬32m. // Utility Week;6/27/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 2, p13
Reports on the acquisition of four gas suppliers in northern Italy by ASM Brescia, Combined operating profits of Alfa Metano, Gastecnica Reggiana, Tidone Gas Energie and Tidone Gas; Amount of money paid by ASM for the suppliers.
- Endesa Ups Drive Into Italy With Brescia Tie. Jones, Simon // Utility Week;4/25/2003, Vol. 19 Issue 17, p12
Reports on an agreement between Spanish power group Endesa and Italian supplier ASM Brescia SpA to expand sales in non-regulated power market in Italy. Percentage of market two companies aims to acquire; Revenue aimed by two companies to achieve by the year 2005; Terms of agreement.