- A pair of REIT converts price on the same night. Garrity, Brian // Investment Dealers' Digest;02/23/98, Vol. 64 Issue 8, p7
Presents information on investments focusing on the Lehman Brothers structure known as preferred income equity redeemable shares `PIER.' Indepth look at the structure; Detailed information on the approach; Information on the success of the transactions by Lehman Brothers and Crescent Real...
- Tutrone Returns to A Revived Lehman. Primack, Dan // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/29/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 17, p43
Focuses on the recovery of the Lehman Brothers on their private equity operation. Increase on the amount of investment; Marketing strategy of the company; Changes on the management of the company.
- Lehman returns to institutional management with Lincoln deal. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;12/23/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 26, p2
Reports on the entrance of Lehman Brothers Inc. in institutional investment management after a gap of 13 years. Purchase of the fixed income business of Lincoln Capital Management Inc. by the company; Reason behind the acquisition; Renaming of Lincoln Capital's bond unit and equity group.
- Lehman bites mutual bait. Willis, Gerri // Crain's New York Business;2/27/95, Vol. 11 Issue 9, p1
Reports on investment house Lehman Brothers Inc.'s plan to join the mutual fund business. Turmoil in mutual fund industry in New York City; Changes adopted by companies hoping to break into mutual fund business; Industry analysts' comments on industry.
- Hyman Beck Hires Fixed-Income Exec. // American Banker;7/10/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 131, p12
Florham Park, New Jersey-based Hyman Beck & Co., an alternative investment manager, said it has hired a Lehman Brothers Inc. executive to be a principal responsible for product development, strategic planning, investment strategy, and business development. The company announced the hiring of...
- McGee to Run Lehman Investment banking. // American Banker;12/20/2002, Vol. 167 Issue 243, p18
Reports on announcement by Lehman Brothers Holding Inc. that Hugh McGee has been promoted to succeed Bradley Jack as the global head of investment banking. Provides details of Mr. McGee's investment career; Focuses on other Wall Street firms who have made management changes at the executive...
- Lehman Bankruptcy Hits Clients. Chapman, Peter // Traders Magazine;Nov2008, Vol. 21 Issue 288, p12
The article reports on the impact of the Lehman Brothers bankruptcy on money managers. According to the author, money managers' commission-sharing balances are frozen at Lehman's European unit. Client commission arrangements account for about $2 billion of the total $12 billion commission pool,...
- Real estate posts shuffled as Lehman debuts latest fund. Copulsky, Erica // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/04/99, Vol. 65 Issue 39, p11
Focuses on changes in the management team of Lehman Brothers Holdings' real estate investment banking group as of October 1999. Appointment of Robert Lieber as sole group head; Enlistment of Raymond Mikulich for the launching of the real estate opportunity fund; Partnership of Mikulich with...
- REIT Equity Research Lures 'Bear' to Lehman Post. JULAVITS, ROBERT // American Banker;1/10/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 6, p5
Reports on the appointment of David G. Shulman as senior REIT equity research analyst of Lehman Brothers Inc. Views on the performance of the real estate investment trusts; Career background; Job responsibilities.