- Local Firm's IPO Fizzles On Opening Day. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;2/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p31
Reports on the decrease of the initial public offering of Accredited Home Lenders Inc., a mortgage lender based in San Diego, California. Rate of the issued shares; Deduction of legal and underwriting fees; Use of funds to make home loans to subprime borrowers.
- Local Lending Firm Prepares For Its IPO. Allen, Mike // San Diego Business Journal;2/10/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 6, p5
Details the plans of San Diego, California-based mortgage lender Accredited Home Lenders for its initial public offering. Tentative schedule of the company's stock being priced and issued on the Nasdaq stock market; Plans of the company to use the funds to support its credit lines, expand...
- Subprime IPO -- Could've Been Worse . Fernandez, Tommy // American Banker;2/24/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 36, p1
Reports that management of Accredited Home Lenders Holding Co. has raised multi-million dollars in 2003's third initial public offering (IPO). Analysts' assessment of IPO; Corporate background of the company; Opportunities for subprime mortgage bank.
- Accredited Raises Earnings Estimate. // National Mortgage News;6/16/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 38, p14
Reports on the decision of Accredited Home Lenders to raise the company's earnings guidance for the second quarter in New York. Effects of the move on the stock price of the company; Estimates on Accredited Home Lender's loan origination volume; Improvements in the initial public offering.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/21/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 16, p15
Charts U.S. initial public offerings as of April 15, 2003. Telkom; Endurance Specialty Holdings; Accredited Home Lenders; Infinity Prop and Casualty.
- Reviewing the Rocky Road to IPO. Mandaro, Laura // American Banker;5/19/2003, Vol. 168 Issue 95, p20
When Accredited Home Lenders Holding Co. went public in February 2003, concerns were raised in the financial service industry. An impending war in Iraq and signs that American consumers were having a harder time paying their bills were just two cards stacked against a successful stock market...
- B&C Lender Raises $77 Million in IPO. // National Mortgage News;3/17/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 25, p16
Reports that subprime mortgage specialist Accredited Home Loans has raised $77.2 million in an initial public offering. Number of shares issued; Price per share; Background information on Accredited Home.
- INITIAL PUBLIC OFFERINGS. // San Diego Business Journal;Lists Supplement, p53
Lists the top initial public offerings (IPO) in San Diego, California as ranked by the dollar amount of 2003 IPO offerings. Accredited Home Lenders Holding Co.; CancerVax Corp.; Provide Commerce Inc.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/12/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 2, p63
Provides information on initial public offerings performance in the U.S. as of January 2004. Accredited Home Lenders Inc.; Telkom SA; Nitromed Inc.; Acusphere Inc.