IPOs in the U.S
- THE OTHER REAL ESTATE BOOM. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/23/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p30
The real estate boom is finally coming to the equity markets. A handful of real estate companies are set to go public in the coming weeks, and secondary stock offerings may begin to rise. In the next two weeks, two companies-Maguire Properties and American Financial Realty Trust-are expected to...
- American Financial Realty trust Plans $600 Million Public Offering. // National Mortgage News;3/10/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p10
Reports on the initial public offering of real estate investment trust firm American Financial Realty Trust in Pennsylvania. Acquisition of corporate-owned real estate assets; Application for a registration statement at the Securities and Exchange Commission; Target date for the launch.
- IPOs IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/30/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 26, p38
Focuses on initial public offerings (IPO) of various companies in the U.S. Number of shares offered by American Financial Realty Trust; Offer price of Maguire Properties; Range of filing of various companies.
- Roundup: Two Office REITs Bring Their Initial Public Offerings to Market. // National Mortgage News;7/7/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p8
Reports on the initial public offerings of common stock conducted by American Financial Realty Trust (AFRT) and Maguire Properties in the U.S. Amount of shares offered by AFRT; Proceeds of the net income to fund acquisition of additional properties; Company background.
- IPOS IN THE U.S.. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/11/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 32, p32
Presents statistics related to initial public offerings (IPOs) in the U.S. as of August 11, 2003. IPOs of Capitalsource Inc.; Quiet period of American Financial Realty; Review of recent 100 IPOs.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p33
Presents the averages prices of initial public offerings as of the week ended December 29, 2003 in the U.S. Axis Capital Holding as best performer; Anchor Glass Container as worst performer; Trend in stock prices.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 36, p35
Lists the top performing initial public offerings in the U.S. market as of September 17, 2003. Neurochem Inc.; Providence Services; Gladstone Commercial; Texas Capital Bancshares Inc.; Integrated Alarm Services; Axis Capital Holdings Ltd.
- THE IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;2/23/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 8, p43
Lists 100 initial public offerings (IPO) prior to February 23, 2004. Atheros Communications; Centennial Specialty Foods; Axis Capital Holdings; Percent change of stock price since the IPO.
- Boutiques fill a growing niche with ultra-small equity offerings. Wirth, Gregg // Investment Dealers' Digest;08/25/97, Vol. 63 Issue 34, p11
Focuses on the success of small initial public offerings (IPO) underwritten by investment banks in the United States. Factors behind the trend; Fragmented business in the so-called nano-cap or small-capitalization market; Increased opportunities for boutique players in the underwriting of small...