Software and streaming videos let companies capture what's unwritten
- Computer-Based Coaching: The Trainer's Missing Piece. Putman, Anthony O. // Training & Development Journal;Mar1989, Vol. 43 Issue 3, p34
Presents a computer-based approach to employee training. Installation of a performance-review software; Design and implementation of computer-based training; Differences between computer-based coaching and computer-based training.
- Lessons From the Virtual Classroom. Spangler, Todd // Baseline;Jun2004, Issue 31, p72
The article deals with the use of computer software that delivers online courses, allows individuals to register for and schedule training and provides tools to track employee process and specific training requirements. The firm Kinko's learned that replacing human instructors would require a...
- Off-the-shelf training: Trash or treasure? Chase, Nancy // Quality;Aug98, Vol. 37 Issue 8, p32
Focuses on the value of off-the-shelf training materials. Advantages and disadvantages of these products; Advice on implementing off-the-shelf training; How to help facilitators to the possible job. INSET: Shopping for off-the-shelf training.
- Sistema de evaluaciÃ³n integral de la capapcitaciÃ³n en lactancia materna. Davalos Viurquiz, Juan; Alayola Sansores, Alejandro // Perinatologia y Reproduccion Humana;ene-mar1998, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p5
RESUMEN El Sistema de EvaluaciÃ³n Integral de la CapacitaciÃ³n ( SEIC ), es una herramienta de Software, desarrollada para la asesorÃa y evaluaciÃ³n de programas de entrenamiento y capacitaciÃ³n de recursos humanos para la salud, dentro del programa "Hospital Amigo del NiÃ±o y la...
- on the web. // Workforce Management;3/17/2008, Vol. 87 Issue 5, p4
This section focuses on articles related to employee management published in the Web site of the periodical "Workforce Management." Editor John Hollon reflects on the verbal abuse he experienced with his former work. A sales incentive management software is available for firms seeking a release...
- Software for campaign planning. Flood, Gary // IT Training;Apr2003, p26
Professional Services Automation (PSA) is a software designed to help training managers list, organize and track staff skills and training. Users of PSA include Microsoft Corp. and large service firms like EDS Corp. PSA software usually contains a core set of common modules, covering project...
- An accountability tool. PRYCE, BARRETT // Industrial Safety & Hygiene News;Dec2015, Vol. 49 Issue 12, p29
The article focuses on learning management system (LMS) software used for workforce training administration and content delivery. Topics discussed include selection of LMS options on the basis of implementation time and the cost associated with it, integration of LMS with human resources...
- What's New. // HR Magazine;Sep2004, Vol. 49 Issue 9, p183
Presents news briefs on human resource (HR) management in the U.S. as of September 2004. Features of an incentive and compensation software tool developed and released by NetView Technologies Inc.; Information on an online resource for HR managers and professionals who manage health and safety...
- Training management software. Abernathy, Donna J. // Training & Development;Mar98, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p48
Presents a roundup of training and management software for busy trainers, HRD managers and supervisors. Include information on product, company, feature highlights, system requirements and price. INSET: What to look for..