- A Rosier Outlook. // Financial Planning;Feb2013, Vol. 43 Issue 2, p17
The article offers information on the Retirement Advisor Confidence Index released by the magazine "Financial Planning," which indicates an improvement in the business condition of wealth managers in January 2013.
- Delivering What The Reader Wants. Kahan, Stuart // Accounting Today;7/23/2007, Vol. 21 Issue 13, Special section p2
This article discusses the goal of this periodical, which is reach as many readers in the financial planning community as possible with subjects of diverse interest. It explains that a goal must have a plan in order to achieve them. And so this periodical's plan is to set a roadmap of what its...
- Coming Next Month: CFP Pioneers. // Journal of Financial Planning;Nov2003, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p22
The article presents information on certified financial planning pioneers who will be featured in the December 2003 issue of the magazine.
- EXCELLENCE. // Practical Accountant;Jan2004 Supplement, p14
This article presents information on the annual financial planning awards as of March 2, 2004. The journal "CPA Wealth Provider," is honoring certified public accountant/financial planning firms, broker/dealers, and financial planning software vendors, as well as providing special Awards of...
- 10 years ago in the Journal. // Journal of Financial Planning;Oct2000, Vol. 13 Issue 10, p21
This article provides information on the issues featured in the October 1990 issue of the Journal of Financial Planning. Assets under management was the topic of discussion in the issue. Lewis J. Walker, in an article titled Wrap-Fee Asset Management Services: Fair or Foul? wrote, planners see...
- The Principled Foundation of Success. Peck, Maureen // Journal of Financial Planning;Jun2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p10
The article reflects on the success of the Journal of Financial Planning based on its firm principles. The many individuals and organizations in the financial planning profession are following some of the same fundamental laws that result in ethical, beneficial service to the public. As an...
- Internet Impact. Veres, Bob // Journal of Financial Planning;Sep2002, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p34
This article discusses the impact of the Internet on the financial planning profession in the U.S. as of September 2002. There are several changes brought about by the three major communications innovations of the past five centuries. The first, which has been studied in depth by historians, is...
- 'Spot' Financial Planning: The Newest Trend? // Journal of Financial Planning;Mar2005, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p19
This section invites readers to offer their opinion on a trend called spot financial planning.
- RFP Calendar. // Bond Buyer;1/14/2009, Vol. 367 Issue 33041, p11
A calendar of events for registered financial planners in the U.S. from January to February 2009 is presented, including the Delaware River Joint Toll Bridge, the Southern California Public, and the Greater Orlando Aviation Authority in Florida.