Sadlier Looking To Drive 7% 2003 Growth With We Believe Program
- Financial Briefs ï¿½. // Electronic Education Report;6/25/2012, Vol. 19 Issue 13, p8
The article offers news briefs on the decline of Princeton Review Inc.'s revenue by 11.7% in 2011 and the increase of William H. Sadlier's net income by 14.2% in the said year.
- Financial Briefsï¿½. // Educational Marketer;6/18/2012, Vol. 43 Issue 13, p7
The article offers financial news briefs in the U.S. including 2.8% increase in revenue at William H. Sadlier Inc., the 3.4 million dollars in Series B funding secured by Carnegie Speech Co. Inc., and the move of Cengage Learning Inc. to restate the annual financial report for fiscal 2011.
- Do you have a sales plan for your business? Gelenter, Ian M. // Sell!ng;Aug97, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p4
Suggests guidelines to follow when making a sales plan for a business. Stating the mission first; Setting specific goals and putting them in writing; Targeting accounts carefully; Working with a time line; Knowing resources.
- Your sales score matters more than your golf. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);5/10/2002, Vol. 49 Issue 20, p17A
Provides tips and information on how to make sales while playing golf. Time needed before starting the sales presentation; Knowledge on the background of the client; Selection of strategic people to match the client.
- The Magic Question Hits Home. Hackett, Otis // Dealernews;Sep2003, Vol. 39 Issue 9, p44
Focuses on the techniques used by businesspeople in making a sale in the U.S. Creation of every opportunity to sell; Importance of follow up; Knowledge on the budget of the client.
- Dollars and sense. Shiely, Joe; Reddin, George // Pit & Quarry;Jan96, Vol. 88 Issue 7, p34
Offers advice on how to get the most out of a profit plan. Importance of sales forecast in the profit planning process; Definition of budget, forecast and profit plan; How to improve profit forecasts; Common mistakes committed in profit planning; How to make a profit plan that will maximize the...
- Plan your sales strategies for success. Guido, Judith M. // Landscape Management;Nov98, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p2L
Discusses the process of planning successful sales strategies. Formation of planning sessions; Development of framework for the sales planning session; Creation of a healthy dialog; Involvement of employees in planning. INSET: Keep your eye on competitors.
- An excerpt from The Sales Bible. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/21/2001, Vol. 30 Issue 45, p12
Presents tips on marketing. Organization of a written sales plan; Enhancement of sales presentation; Derivation of company information.
- The proposal and the sale are miles apart. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business Journal Serving Fresno & the Central San Joaquin Valley;10/31/2003, Issue 323159, p12
Presents tips on sales and marketing. Importance of testimonials in video form; Reduction of the risk of purchase; Enhancement of the competitive edge.