McGraw-Hill Education Leads EM's U.S. Print Supplemental Publishing Index for 2002
- McGraw-Hill and MSC.Software Develop Interactive Package. // Educational Marketer;11/01/99, Vol. 30 Issue 31, p5
Reports that McGraw-Hill Higher Education, a division of The McGraw-Hill Companies, will use an MSC.Software product to enhance its engineering textbook series.
- McGraw-Hill EM's Largest U.S. K-12 Print Supplemental Publisher, 2000. // Educational Marketer;7/2/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 19, p3
Reports on the leadership of McGraw-Hill in K-12 supplemental print publishing in 2001.
- At Mid-Point, Pearson Education and McGraw-Hill Are Bullish On The Year. // Educational Marketer;8/6/2001, Vol. 32 Issue 22, p7
Reports on the sales and earnings of publishers McGraw-Hill and Pearson Education for the first half of 2001.
- MHC Forms Children's Publishing Group. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;11/13/2000, Vol. 247 Issue 46, p12
Reports that McGraw-Hill Cos. has changed the name of its McGraw-Hill Consumer Products division to McGraw-Hill Children's Publishing effective November 13, 2000. Reasons for the move; Units acquired by McGraw-Hill from Tribune; Plans of the publishing company for the year 2001.
- Acquisitions Boost Sales at MHC. Milliot, Jim // Publishers Weekly;2/4/2002, Vol. 249 Issue 5, p10
Reports on the increased sales recorded by McGraw-Hill Cos. (MHC) for 2001. Revenues in the company's school education group; Contributions of the higher education, professional and international groups.
- McGraw-Hill Reports Six-Month Education Revenue Up 27.7%. // Electronic Education Report;8/1/2001, Vol. 8 Issue 15, p6
Reports on the increase in revenue in the education and financial services units of McGraw-Hill Company in New York. Reason for the increase; Forecast of higher increase in the School Education Group of the company; Acquisition of Frank Schaffer Publications.
- Higher Ed Drives Revenue At McGraw-Hill Education. // Educational Marketer;11/1/2004, Vol. 35 Issue 31, p5
Reports on the role of Higher Education, Professional and International (HPI) Group in the growth of education revenue of McGraw-Hill Cos. Inc. in the U.S. Increase in the revenue in HPI Group; Factors driving the growth of McGraw-Hill; Market share of the company in school library market.
- A publisher with healthcare at heart. Arnold, Matthew // Medical Marketing & Media;Nov2003, Vol. 38 Issue 11, p36
Profiles Jim Dougherty, vice president of the healthcare information group at U.S.-based publishing company, McGraw-Hill. Responsibility for the flagship publication; Advantage of low exposure to advertising business; Plan for innovation in publishing.
- World push for new Blanchard. N.O. // Publishers Weekly;5/13/1996, Vol. 243 Issue 20, p28
Points out how the publisher McGraw-Hill is ensuring that Kenneth Blanchard's book `Mission Possible: Becoming a World Class Organization' will be distributed worldwide. Making certain that the book will be available in more than 20 countries soon after its publication.