INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TECHNOLOGY
- Axiohm Spins the Alternatives Wheel. Martinez, Matthew // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;04/26/99, Vol. 12 Issue 17, p4
Reports on the efforts of Axiohm Transaction Solutions Inc., a manufacturer of transaction printers, in looking for alternatives. Role of Warburg Dillon Read in this effort; Long-term debt of the company; Why the debt was issued; Possibility that Zebra Technologies Corp. would be the buyer of...
- San Diego Marketplace. // San Diego Business Journal;10/20/97, Vol. 18 Issue 42, p22
Presents information on the market in San Diego, California pertaining to the public stocks and DH Technology company which merged with Axiohom company of France. List of some local public companies as of October 14, 1997; Information on DH Technology.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Energy. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/22/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 16, p26
Presents charts and graphs depicting energy in investment banking. Acquisition of CPL Retail Energy and WTU Retail Energy by Centrica PLC; Market share of JP Morgan Chase; Stock price of Swift Energy.
- Axiohm Transaction Solutions, Inc. // San Diego Business Journal;05/18/98, Vol. 19 Issue 20, p33
Presents a profile of Axiohm Transaction Solutions Incorporated. Shareholder value; Performance record; Directors; Executive compensation; Significant stock ownership; Contact information.
- High-tech acquisitions, firm specific characteristics and the role of investment bank advisors. Benou, Georgina; Madura, Jeff // Journal of High Technology Management Research;Sep2005, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p101
Abstract: The valuation effects of US acquirers of high-tech targets are dependent on factors specific to the acquirers or targets. Specifically, acquisitions of public high-tech targets yield negative valuation effects on average, while acquisitions of private high-tech targets yield favorable...
- Biotech's Plan B: Merge, Merge, Merge. Santini, Laura // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/5/2004, Vol. 70 Issue 1, p13
Reports on extremely favorable conditions for mergers and acquisitions in the biotechnology industry at the start of 2004. Conditions cited by investment bankers; Poor share prices of initial public offerings of the final quarter of 2003; Improved valuations among buyers and sellers; Access to...
- Takeover Rumors Swirl Around Greenhill & Co. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/15/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 32, p12
Reports on the surge in the stock price of U.S. investment bank Greenhill & Co. LLC due to rumors of takeover, while the valuations of its rivals stagnate amid a difficult trading environment for fixed income and equities. Rumor that HSBC is the potential buyer of Greenhill; Claim of some...
- OPINION. // Computer Weekly;2/22/2011, Issue 8, p5
The article presents opinion on two different issues related to Information Technology (IT) industry which includes the role of IT in the success of the mergers and acquisitions (M&A) industry and opportunities at the investment banking sector after the recession.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Technology. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/14/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 15, p72
Presents information about the investment banking status in the technology industry as of April 2003. Statistical representation of technology insurance volume categorized on the basis of product; List of top U.S. and global bookrunners as of April 7, 2003; Details of top advisors for mergers...