INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: MEDIA/ENTERTAINMENT
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Media/Entertainment. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/23/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p44
Presents statistics on media & entertainment companies involved in the investment banking sector. Loan amount of CBD Media Inc.; Types of securities; Maturity period of Pearson's debt deal; Stock price of BMCMedia Ltd.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: FIGs. // Investment Dealers' Digest;3/21/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 11, p38
Presents several charts depicting the prices of the stocks of several investment banks in the U.S.
- Turnaround Time for Banks, Brokerages? Rieker, Matthias // American Banker;11/12/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 217, p24
Reports the increase of the stock prices of investment banks and brokerage companies in New York. Correlation between market-sensitive financial and performance of technology stocks; Acceleration of the shares of online brokers; Improvement in retail investing.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;10/27/2003, Vol. 281 Issue 16, p8
Presents information on the stock prices of companies in the entertainment industry recent as of October 24, 2003.
- Showbiz Stocks. // Daily Variety;10/4/2007, Vol. 297 Issue 4, p8
A chart is presented which shows the performance of U.S. entertainment stocks on October 23, 2007, including Avid, Blockbuster and Clear Channel Communications.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;11/12/2002, Vol. 277 Issue 27, p4
Presents market data on stocks of entertainment companies, compiled on November 11, 2002. Names of the companies; Stock prices; Stock market indexes.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;2/20/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 34, p6
Presents information on the stock prices of companies engaged in the U.S. entertainment industry, as of February 19, 2003.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;3/20/2003, Vol. 278 Issue 54, p5
Presents charts on the stock prices of entertainment-related companies in the U.S. as of March 19, 2003.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;4/29/2003, Vol. 279 Issue 16, p6
Presents stock prices of companies in the entertainment industry as of April 28, 2003. Comparison with previous prices; Stock market indexes; Price-earnings ratio.