INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: INDUSTRIALS
- Equity firm agrees to buy Carlisle unit. Meyer, Bruce; Davis, Bruce // Rubber & Plastics News;11/4/2013, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p0001
The article reports that private equity firm American Industrial Partners has agreed to purchase Carlisle Transportation Products (CTP) business of Carlisle Companies Inc. for 375 million dollars. The deal is expected to close in the first quarter of 2014 and is subject to customary closing...
- Carlisle Tire unit sold to equity firm. Davis, Bruce // Tire Business;10/28/2013, Vol. 31 Issue 15, p0001
The article reports on the move of American Industrial Partners (AIP), a private-equity firm, to pay for the Carlisle Cos. Inc.'s Carlisle Transportation Products (CTP) business worth of $375 million. It says that the purchase transaction is subject to customary closing conditions which include...
- Carlisle budgets funds for move. // Rubber & Plastics News;8/23/2010, Vol. 40 Issue 2, p4
The article informs that 65 million dollar has been estimated as costs of converting a factory by Carlisle Cos. Inc. in Jackson, Tennessee, to tire production and relocating most of the capacity at its Carlisle, Pennsylvania, plant to the new site. In its second quarter 10-Q filing with the U.S....
- Carlisle consolidates. // Trailer / Body Builders;Mar2010, Vol. 51 Issue 5, p6
The article features the creation of the integrated Carlisle Engineered Transportation Solutions (ETS) by Carlisle Companies Inc.
- Life of the party? // Entrepreneur;Apr98, Vol. 26 Issue 4, p30
Presents information on Carlisle Companies Incorporated relating to its operations. Type of company it is; Indepth look at the company's markets; Statistical information on the markets; Detailed information on the company. INSETS: At a glance;The outlook.
- More Carlisle acquisitions: Hartstone & EPD join up. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;10/28/96, Vol. 10 Issue 22, p2
Reports on Carlisle Companies Inc.'s acquisition of Hartstone Inc. and Engineered Plastics Division of Johnson Controls Inc.
- Carlisle nears U.K. deal, expands in Mich. Pryweller, Joseph // Plastics News;3/9/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 2, p9
Presents information on Carlisle Companies Incorporated and its formation of a 50-50 joint venture with Lander Plastics. What the venture does for Carlisle companies; Information on how it opens up the European market to them; What the company manufactures; Where the company is based;...
- Carlisle Cos. reports record fourth quarter. // Business Journal Serving Southern Tier, CNY, Mohawk Valley, Fing;03/30/98, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p10
Reports on the financial performance of Carlisle Cos. Inc. for the fourth quarter of 1997.
- Roofing manufacturer to acquire businesses. // Buildings;Apr93, Vol. 87 Issue 4, p16
Announces the agreement between Carlisle Companies Inc. and Goodyear Tire and Rubber Co. to acquire Goodyear's roofing systems business. Assimilated company; Carlisle's acquisition of ECI Building Components Incorporated.