THE IPO 100
- TOP STORIES. // Orange County Business Journal;5/1/2006, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p9
The article presents news briefs pertaining to business enterprises in Orange County, California as of May 1, 2006. Washington Mutual Inc. is planning to buy Commercial Capital Bancorp. Jazz Semiconductor has filed for an initial public offering with the United States Securities and Exchange...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/30/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 26, p37
The article presents information on aftermarket performance of initial public offerings (IPO) of various companies in investment banking sector. Offering price of Portfolio Recovery Associates. Price of Commercial Capital Bancorp on June 25, 2003. Percentage change in IPOs of HealtheTech Inc.
- Worst IPOs of the Year. Tunick, Britt // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/25/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 45, p9
Focuses on the status of initial public offerings (IPOs) market in the U.S. as of 2002. Reasons for the poor performance of the IPOs of Empire Financial Holding Co.; Impact of negative investor sentiments on the performance of the IPOs of Printcafe Software Inc.; Increase in stock prices of...
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;9/22/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 36, p36
Lists the top performing initial public offerings in the U.S. market as of September 22, 2003. Commercial Capital Bancorp; VistaCare; Dicks Sporting Goods; National Financial Partners Corp.; Neurochem Inc.; Ashford Hospitality Trust.
- California IPOs. Kaplan, Charles // Equities;Dec94, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p38
Provides information on the California-based companies with initial public offerings. EPIC Design Technology; Ortel; Edelbrock; Micro Linear; Sinter Metals; CasTech Aluminum Group.
- New registrations. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p34
Lists registrations to float various securities in the United States filed by several companies between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Appnet Systems Inc.; Globespan Semiconductor Inc.; Ford Motor Credit Co.
- New issues. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p35
Lists securities floatation the United States between March 25 and April 1, 1999. Includes common stock offering for Autobytel.Com Inc.; Debt offering by Xerox Corp.; International debt offering by Sun Hung Kai & Co.
- Taking stock. // Business New Hampshire Magazine;Jun93, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p25
Presents how the stocks of the New Hampshire public companies on the top 100 have faired since the market crash in 1987. Stock name and symbol; Price at October 19, 1987; Price growth rate; Dividend growth rate.
- The IPO 100. // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/26/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 21, p17
Lists the most recent initial public offerings (IPO) U.S. as of May 26, 2003. Average prices of the IPO.