IPOs IN THE U.S
- American Financial Realty trust Plans $600 Million Public Offering. // National Mortgage News;3/10/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 24, p10
Reports on the initial public offering of real estate investment trust firm American Financial Realty Trust in Pennsylvania. Acquisition of corporate-owned real estate assets; Application for a registration statement at the Securities and Exchange Commission; Target date for the launch.
- IPOs in the U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/23/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p14
Presents statistics on initial public offerings of various companies involved in the investment-banking sector in the U.S. Number of shares filed by Maguire Properties; Range of filing of American Financial Realty Trust; Business location of Axis Capital Holdings Ltd.
- Roundup: Two Office REITs Bring Their Initial Public Offerings to Market. // National Mortgage News;7/7/2003, Vol. 27 Issue 40, p8
Reports on the initial public offerings of common stock conducted by American Financial Realty Trust (AFRT) and Maguire Properties in the U.S. Amount of shares offered by AFRT; Proceeds of the net income to fund acquisition of additional properties; Company background.
- IPOS IN THE U.S.. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/11/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 32, p32
Presents statistics related to initial public offerings (IPOs) in the U.S. as of August 11, 2003. IPOs of Capitalsource Inc.; Quiet period of American Financial Realty; Review of recent 100 IPOs.
- THE OTHER REAL ESTATE BOOM. Hahn, Avital Louria // Investment Dealers' Digest;6/23/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 25, p30
The real estate boom is finally coming to the equity markets. A handful of real estate companies are set to go public in the coming weeks, and secondary stock offerings may begin to rise. In the next two weeks, two companies-Maguire Properties and American Financial Realty Trust-are expected to...
- WHEN THE TOPLINE SHIFTS. Robertson, Sandy // Siliconindia;Feb2001, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p58
Focuses on the initial public offering market in the United States. Role of the market as a filter; Preference of companies to stay private; Significance of stock prices. INSET: Sandy Robertson..
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/12/98, Vol. 64 Issue 41, p35
Presents statistics of aftermarket stock prices of initial public offerings or the week of October 12, 1998. Issuers' names; Offer prices; Rankings of market performance.
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;01/04/99, Vol. 65 Issue 1, p29
Presents statistics of the stock prices of initial public offerings in the United States for January 4, 1999. Includes changes in offer price; Best and worst performers; Issuers include uBID, Incam AG, Artificial Life and Carnival Corp.
- Aftermarket performance. // Investment Dealers' Digest;04/05/99, Vol. 65 Issue 14, p50
Reveals the stock price performance of companies which had gone public in the United States 60 days prior to March 30, 1999. Best- and worst-performing stocks; Graphs tracking the share price of VerticalNet Inc. and VIALOG Corp.; Investment banks which acted as book managers during the offering.