Seeking Bliss on The Corporate Side
- Schmooze Sticks. Van Syckle, Katie // New York;9/4/2006, Vol. 39 Issue 31, p22
The article highlights the Wall Street Lacrosse League's championship game on August 30, 2006 in New York City. Merrill Lynch Bulls won in three tournaments against the teams of Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc., Deutsche Bank AG and Citigroup Inc. The players of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc. include Scott...
- 'Give Us the Ball,'Says Merrill's Conroy. Louria, Avital // Investment Dealers' Digest;5/21/2007, Vol. 73 Issue 20, p15
The article profiles Lisa Carnoy, co-head of equity capital markets at Merrill Lynch. She is one of the few women who have made career development strides in the Wall Street investment banking and financial services industry in the U.S. Financial professionals who know her tenacity and...
- SUBPRIME SUSPECT. Cassidy, John // New Yorker;3/31/2008, Vol. 84 Issue 7, p78
The article focuses on E. Stanley O'Neal, the first black chief executive officer (CEO) on Wall Street. It discusses his alleged criminal behavior with the finance and investment company Merrill Lynch and Co., Inc. in which it was suggested that O'Neal received copious amounts of compensation...
- THEHIGHTOWERREPORT. Hightower, Jim // Texas Observer: A Journal of Free Voices;2/5/2010, Vol. 102 Issue 3, p20
The article focuses on various issues thrown against Wall Street bankers such as putting bonus pay into their own pockets and the damage their greed has done to the economy.
- Selling Political Love to Wall Street. Hightower, Jim // Progressive Populist;3/15/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 5, p3
The article focuses on the greediness of the Wall Street bankers wherein U.S. President Barack Obama has publicly condemned their indecent bonuses and the Congress is planning to impose a new regulations and taxes restricting their greediness.
- 'Occupy Wall Street' Goes Viral. // America;10/24/2011, Vol. 205 Issue 12, p6
The article offers information on the opposition faced by the Wall Street in the U.S. It states that what started as a small demonstration in a New York City park to protest corporate influence over public policy and demand accountability from Wall Street bankers may now be close to becoming a...
- Merrill Hires 3 for Private Banking. Ring, Niamh // American Banker;5/3/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 85, p3
Announces Merrill Lynch & Co.'s recruitment of three former J.P. Morgan & Co. private banking executives to its London, England-based wealth management unit. Duties and responsibilities of Kathleen McKay, Johnny Moss, and Irene Manis.
- Merrill exec shares risk. Luhby, Tami // Crain's New York Business;11/01/99, Vol. 15 Issue 44, p19
Profiles William Egan, head of Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.'s insurance investment banking group. Career history; Achievements; Responsibilities in the company.
- I-Bankers in Line For Bumper Bonuses. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/14/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 43, p4
The article reports on the implications of corporate mergers and acquisitions for wage increases for investment bankers in the United States. Compensation at top-tier Wall Street firms is expected to increase by 20 percent in 2005. Investment bankers are predicted to receive wage increases than...