- Galli takes up gauntlet. // Plastics News;1/29/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 48, p6
Comments on the position of Joseph Galli Jr. as the chief executive officer of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. in the United States, replacing John J. McDonough.
- Eichhorn takes over at Rubbermaid unit. // Plastics News;8/7/2000, Vol. 12 Issue 23, p3
Reports on the appointment of Mark Eichhorn as president of Newell Rubbermaid Inc.'s Rubbermaid Home Products division.
- Can new CEO add some spice to Newell? Gallun, Alby // Plastics News;1/22/2001, Vol. 12 Issue 47, p4
Focuses on the appointment of Joseph Galli Jr. as chief executive officer of Newell Rubbermaid Inc. in Freeport, Illinois. Responsibilities of Galli; Personal and educational background; Ability of Galli to enhance the financial performance of the company.
- Verizon Business chases global vision. Buckley, Sean // Telecommunications;Jul2007, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p14
The article focuses on the plans of John Killian, president of Verizon Business company, for its entrance in the global entry. Killian cites the assistance on the expansion of global IP network to ensure global competency in the market. Further, Killian asserts his confidence on the Trans...
- New Newell CEO Brings New Changes. Facenda, Vanessa L. // Retail Merchandiser;Feb2001, Vol. 41 Issue 2, p7
Reports on the change in growth strategy of Newell Rubbermaid brought about by the appointment of Joseph Galli Jr. as president and chief executive officer. Focus of the company under Galli; How he plans to drive internal growth; Former job of Galli.
- Rubbermaid Launches Exchange Offer. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;8/23/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 34, p7
The article reports on the launch of an exchange offer by consumer products provider Newell Rubbermaid for its outstanding 5.5% convertible senior notes due in 2014 as part of a refinancing plan.
- Newell Rubbermaid cancels hub plans. // Plastics News;5/3/1999, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p4
States that officials of Newell Rubbermaid Co. have canceled plans to build a distribution hub in Wooster, Ohio and have put on hold a decision to open three other United States hubs.
- Editor's Note. // Forbes Asia;10/31/2005, Vol. 1 Issue 6, p6
A correction to an article about Newell Rubbermaid in the October 31, 2005 issue is presented.
- New offices on horizon for Verizon? Soule, Alexander // Fairfield County Business Journal;10/19/2009, Vol. 48 Issue 42, p1
The article reports on the plan of Verizon Communications Inc. to establish a new office in Fairfield County, Connecticut. It says that AT&T Inc., a competitor of Verizon, has already established an office in Fairfield County. According to John Killian, chief financial officer of Verizon, they...