Triarc Has Cash; When Will It Buy?
- Feeding at the trough. Sloan, Allan // Newsweek;7/3/1995, Vol. 126 Issue 1, p44
Focuses on the stock acquisitions of Nelson Peltz and Peter May, who head Triarc Cos. What they paid Victor Posner for Triarc in 1993; How Peltz and May have increased their stake in public companies they control at the expense of other holders; How they increased their shares in Triarc with...
- Peltz, May, cancel Triarc buyout offer. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/22/99, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p3
Reports that New York State-based beverage and restaurant franchisor Triarc Cos.'s executives Nelson Peltz and Peter May has canceled their buyout offer for the firm.
- Trian's Pettz ups equity in Wendy's to 6.9% stake. // Nation's Restaurant News;6/12/2006, Vol. 40 Issue 24, p104
The article reports on the increase in the stocks held by New York-based investor Nelson Peltz's Trian investment funds in Wendy's International Inc. Peltz is chairman of Arby's parent Triarc Cos. and was the activist investor who press the Dublin, Ohio-based Wendy's for its restructuring which...
- Triarc takeover. // Beverage Industry;Nov98, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the proposal of Triarc Cos.' Chairman Nelson Peltz and Chief Operating Officer Peter May to purchase the 74 percent of the company's share that they do not own.
- Wendy's, suitor Peltz OK disclosure-confidentiality pact. Lockyer, Sarah E. // Nation's Restaurant News;9/10/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 36, p9
The article reports that Wendy's International Inc. has agreed to open its books to Triarc Cos. Inc. and the investment funds controlled by its nonexecutive chairman Nelson Peltz. According to the author, Wendy's decision was part of a disclosure agreement that Peltz had sought in his pursuit of...
- Triarc principals chair a very special evening. // Beverage World;03/15/97, Vol. 116 Issue 1635, p70
Reports that Triarc Cos. principals Nelson Peltz and Peter May have been scheduled to serve as co-chairs of a special dinner being held by the Simon Wiesenthal Center on April 8, 1997, in Los Angeles, California. Other events scheduled by the center; Contact information.
- Whither Wendy's under Nelson Peltz. York, Emily Bryson // Advertising Age;4/28/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 17, p1
The article focuses on the fast food chain restaurant Wendy's International Inc. and its merger with the restaurant Arby's Inc. The merger is overseen by the company Triarc Cos. Inc. and its chief executive officer (CEO), Nelson Peltz. The advertising campaigns of the restaurants are discussed...
- Market Drinks Up Deal For Triarc. Miller, Christopher // Bank Loan Report;02/08/99, Vol. 14 Issue 6, p1
Reports on the credit facility led by Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette and Morgan Stanley for Triarc Companies Inc. Amount raised on the facility's B-piece; Pricing; Plans for the proceeds from the deal.
- Triarc Drinks Deal Made A Splash. MILLER, CHRISTOPHER // Bank Loan Report;03/01/99, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p4
Reports that Donaldson Lufkin & Jenrette (DLJ) and Morgan Stanley have closed their credit facility for Triarc Companies Incorporated. Components of the facility; Pricing on the pro-rata tranches; Deal adjusted by DLJ; Use of the proceeds from the deal.