Plus Ã‡a Change
- THE WQ'S MAKEOVER. // Wilson Quarterly;Spring2006, Vol. 30 Issue 2, p10
The article comments on a reader's remark about the redesign of the Wilson Quarterly in 2006. The publication was redesigned in response to the many complaints received over the years about its readability.
- 50 Years Ago. Olson, Ted // Foreign Service Journal;May2014, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p14
The article discusses the absence of reader comment on the alterations in the appearance of "The Foreign Service Journal" in 2014 which entails that readers are receptive to experiment and alteration.
- WHAT PEGGY NORTHROP HAS ADDED (THUS FAR) TO "READER'S DIGEST"ï¿½. // Media Industry Newsletter;5/26/2008, Vol. 61 Issue 21, p3
The article reports on the changes made by Editor-in-Chief Peggy Northrop to the "Reader's Digest" magazine. Northrop aimed to change the Life Well Shared-themed redesign implemented by Jackie Leo, the former editor-in-chief. Three new service-oriented features were introduced in the June 2008...
- DID NORTHWESTERN UNIV. J-STUDENTS HELP "READER'S DIGEST" THINK YOUNG? // Media Industry Newsletter;7/16/2007, Vol. 60 Issue 28, p2
The article reports on the redesigning of the magazine "Reader's Digest" led by its editor-in-chief Jackie Leo. The redesigning will take effect in January 2008 and will focus on younger and smaller rate base. The redesigning of the magazine cam about after the publication of a youthful...
- THE LORE OF RED HERRING. // Red Herring;4/23/2007, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p4
The article presents information on how the journal was named "Red Herring." In general debate and detective mysteries, the phrase "red herring" described any clever device used to distract people from the main issue. In the 1920s, the phrase was used by American investment bankers as a warning...
- QP Print, Online Redesigns To Launch in January. // Quality Progress;Nov2007, Vol. 40 Issue 11, p11
The article announces the launching of the redesigned "Quality Progress" in January 2008 in the U.S. The journal's new design will feature a clean, modern look and design features aimed at enhancing the readability and contributing to the overall experience of readers with the magazine....
- Coming Soon - Infonomics. Duhon, Bryant // AIIM E-DOC;May/Jun2008, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p2
The article reports on the coming of "Infonomics." As discussed in the last issue, "AIIM E-DOC Magazine" will be changed to "Infonomics" in the September/October 2008 issue. Bryant Duhon, editor of the said magazine, foresee that the change will provide positive reviews to the readers. The...
- 2 MINUTES WITHâ€¦. // PRWeek (London);5/2/2008, p13
An interview with "Mixmag" editor Nick DeCosemo is presented. He states that their magazine readers are people ages 18 to 25 years old and also older readers who are touched by acid house and dance music. He states that they redesigned the magazine because of the acquisition of independent...
- Letter from the Editor. Couch, George N. // Forest Products Journal;Oct2008, Vol. 58 Issue 10, p4
A letter from the editor is presented discussing the technical articles featured in the journal, the elimination of the 10-page limit on the length of the articles, plus an invitation for reader reactions or responses.