San Francisco agency readies $500 million airport bond offering
- San Francisco Airport Commission Seeks to Refresh Its Underwriter Pool. Hanson, Matthew // Bond Buyer;8/24/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32452, p6
The article reports on the plan of the San Francisco Airport Commission to refresh its pool of investment bankers. A panel scheduled for September 15, 2006, composed of in-house debt management officials, will review bank applicants who will be called for interview on October 12, 2006. Final...
- San Francisco International's $1 Billion New Terminal Opens. Williams, Rochelle // Bond Buyer;12/05/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 31030, p3
Reports on the San Francisco Airport Commission's issuance of bonds in California. Construction of an international terminal; Structure of the bonds.
- Bond sale to fund expansion of San Francisco airport. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;09/05/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30224, p31
Discloses on the San Francisco Airport Commission's preparations for a revenue bond sale to fund for upgrades to fuel airport delivery systems. Plans for a commercial paper program for capital projects; Fuel bonds as part of a two-pronged financing schedule for the airport; Terms of the plans.
- Commission expects success for San Francisco Airport expansion bonds. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;07/17/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30437, p29
Reports that the San Francisco Airport Commission will sell general revenue bonds. Purpose of the issue; Sale type; Redemption provisions; Ratings on outstanding debts; Insurance.
- Eying rates, San Francisco Airport agency says less new debt, more refunding. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;09/25/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30486, p30
Reports on plans of the San Francisco Airport Commission in California, to reduce the size of its quarterly new-money borrowing and bring a major part of refunding debt to market. Bond issues planned by the commission; Funding of the San Francisco International Airport by the commission;...
- San Francisco airport primes for penultimate construction deal. Marois, Michael B. // Bond Buyer;03/15/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30849, p3
Reports on the San Francisco Airport Commission's sale of general revenue bonds. Use of the proceeds to finance its international airport terminal project in San Francisco, California; Net value of the bond sale; Underwriter for the transactions.
- PSAs and Project Labor Agreements Identical in Eyes of Appellate Court. Abdulaziz, Sam K. // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Mar98, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p18
Reports on the lawsuit filed by the San Francisco, California Airport Commission against the Trades and Labor Council (TLC). Delay in the expansion work at the airport; Effect of the labor dispute at TLC; Responsibility in making a bid for the project.
- QUICK SCALES for Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;03/27/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30857, p17
Presents statistics of competitive scales of bonds in the United States for March 27, 2000. Issuers include the San Francisco Airport Commission; Berkeley County School District in South Carolina.
- San Francisco's $452M Airport Issue Leads a Slimmed-Down Slate. RIGGS, TAYLOR // Bond Buyer;8/22/2011, Vol. 377 Issue 33569, p5
The article reports on the plan of the San Francisco Airport Commission to issue 452.1 million dollars tax-exempt and taxable bonds for San Francisco International Airport in California in 2011.