Airline aims to restore UK capacity 'in weeks.'
- Qantas to axe Perth-Tokyo flights. // Professional Fisherman;Sep2001, Vol. 23 Issue 11, p12
Focuses on the decision of Qantas airlines to end its direct flights between Perth, Australia and Tokyo, Japan. Reaction of the Western Australian government on the airline's decision; Plan of the government to conduct meetings with senior Qantas executives to urge them to reconsider their...
- Qantas requests Japan. // Travel Daily;2/14/2012, p2
The article reports on the move of Qantas Airways Ltd. to boost its operations to Japan, noting that the airline applies for an allocation of capacity at the International Air Services Commission (IASC) that would permit it to operate unlimited capacity between Australia and Japan.
- Qantas Pushed Growth To Meet Ansett Vacuum. Dennis, William // Aviation Week & Space Technology;7/22/2002, Vol. 157 Issue 4, p78
Reports the issues in selection of Qantas for the Ansett Australia routes in air transportation. Emphasis on the business loss of Ansett; Conflict between Qantas and Virgin Blue; Pressures for Qantas to find an alternative to Ansett.
- More London frequency, says Qantas. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;6/28/2012, Issue 3010, p16
The article reports that Qantas Airways Ltd.'s Airbus A380 service between London, England and Singapore is performing well, and notes that the airline is restoring the other flights in Great Britain.
- QF battles headwinds. // Travel Daily;10/2/2012, p4
The article informs that Qantas provides nonstop flights from its Dallas/Fort Worth hub to Brisbane, but on September 27-28, 2012 strong head winds forced flights to have brief stops in Auckland.
- Qantas adds US route. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;8/19/2005, Issue 2679, p10
Reports on the plans Qantas Airways Ltd. to add a San Francisco, California-Sydney, New South Wales service next spring.
- Qantas unveils new business-class cabins. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;9/29/2003, Issue 2583, p20
No abstract available.
- Qantas Quality. Holstein, Marilyn // Travel Agent;11/13/2000, Vol. 301 Issue 12, p68
Recommends the international business service of Qantas from the Los Angeles International Airport in Los Angeles, California to Sydney, New South Wales in Australia. Comparison of the lounges; Services of the flight attendants; Availability of individual entertainment systems.
- Kangaroo Route proves just the ticket. // Business Travel World;Jan2008, p52
The article reports that Qantas airlines celebrated the 60th anniversary of the launch of its own version of what has become known as the Kangaroo Route in December 2007. In December 1947, a Qantas Lockheed Constellation took off from Sydney, New South Wales on the beginning of its 55-hour...