- Tessera Bringing Chip Scale Packaging to RF. Chappell, Jeff // Electronic News;4/21/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 16, pN.PAG
Announces the launch of Pyxis chip scale packaging platform for radio frequency module components from Tessera Inc. Key features; Demand for miniaturize technology; Implications of cost for shrinking conventional approaches.
- Tessera Names Executive VP for Product Division. // Advanced Packaging;Apr2006, Vol. 15 Issue 4, p10
The article reports on the appointment of Mike Bereziuk as the executive vice president of product division at Tessera Technologies Inc. He will be responsible for driving the company's growth through its technologies such as the chip scale, multi-chip and wafer-level packaging products....
- Spheron WLCSP Technology Qualification and Scale Up to 300mm. Cardoso, Andre; Curtis, Anthony // Advancing Microelectronics;jan/feb2014, Vol. 41 Issue 1, p18
The use of Wafer Level Chip Scale Packages (WLCSP) in handheld and mobile electronics have increased in recent years due to unmatched form factor reductions and improved electrical and thermo-mechanical performance. In a parallel track, 300mm wafer processing addresses both the cost-per-unit...
- Tessera Transfers Licensing and Technology to UAF. // Advanced Packaging;Oct2005, Vol. 14 Issue 10, p8
Reports that Tessera Technologies Inc. has transferred its MicroBGA chip scale packaging technology to the University of Alaska Fairbanks (UAF) in the U.S. in 2005. Efforts to develop an advanced technology center on the UAF campus; Analysis of pertinent topics and relevant issues; Implications...
- Impressionable. // USA Today Magazine;Mar95, Vol. 123 Issue 2598, p95
Features Salamander's line of accessories that silkscreens paintings by famous artists like Van Gogh, Renoir, Matisse, Degas and others.
- DisplayCraft delivers first. // Printing World;8/12/2002, Vol. 279 Issue 7, p5
Reports that St. Ives Direct's point of sale subsidiary DisplayCraft in Crayford, England, has taken delivery of the first extra large format Thieme 5070 four-color silkscreen press.
- It's not hot air getting the message across. // Design Engineering;Oct99, p75
Focuses on the benefits of pneumatically operated silk-screen print machines to the silk screen printing of latex balloons. Features of the machine; Design and functions.
- GET EQUIPPED. // Wearables;Jun2014, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p47
Information on several equipment for screen process printing including the Olec Olite Printing Lamp, the MS Hardener from Murakami Screen and the SP-1400 diazo emulsion is presented.
- EQUIPMENT SPOTLIGHT: Athletic Numbering Systems. KIMBROUGH, TONIA COOK // Wearables;Aug2013, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p59
The article describes the screen printing equipment, Athletic Numbering Systems, from Ryonet Corp.