- the buzz. // eWeek;11/4/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 44, p17
Presents developments related to the field of high technology industry in the U.S. as of November 4, 2002. Decline in the earnings of EDS Corp.; Rise in online shopping; Opening of AMD Developer Center by a chip company AMD Corp. at Sunnyvale, California.
- Labs Challenge. Robinson, Paul; Overington, Matt // Australian Personal Computer;Jun2003, Issue 294, p64
The article evaluates 14 barebones computers from computer hardware companies Intel Corp. and Advanced Micro Devices Inc. to test their functionality, looks and performance. Based on the Flex-ATX or micro-ATX form factor, motherboard manufacturers bundle miniature motherboards with small and...
- AMD and GLOBALFOUNDRIES form new agreement. M. C. // Solid State Technology;Apr2012, Vol. 55 Issue 3, p9
The article reports on the alteration made by Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) on its wafer supply agreement with GLOBALFOUNDRIES Inc., with a 2012 negotiated wafer price mechanism.
- Untitled. // Flying;Jun2003, Vol. 130 Issue 6, p32
Provides information on the agreement signed between AMD company and AmSafe Inc.
- AMD Reboots Athlon 64 With Fall Multimedia Push. Van Camp, Scott // Adweek Magazines' Technology Marketing;Sep2004, pN.PAG
This article provides information on the back-to-school/holiday campaign of Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) for its Athlon 64 processor in 2004. The Sunnyvale, California-based company is moving away from the speeds and feeds approach. According to AMD marketing communications manager Michelle...
- AMD's new ANZ country manager. // Appliance Retailer;Aug2012, Vol. 18 Issue 7, p18
The article announces that Peter Chambers has been promoted as country manager for Australia and New Zealand by Advanced Micro Devices Inc. (AMD), computer processing chip manufacturer.
- AMD, N.Y. Ink Fab Grant Disbursement Agreement. Mutschler, Ann Steffora // Electronic News;1/1/2007, Vol. 53 Issue 1, p6
The article reports that the microprocessor provider Advanced Micro Devices (AMD) has signed a Grant Disbursement Agreement with the state of New York. The agreement establishes a two-year window from July 2007 to July 2009 in which AMD can choose to initiate the building of a new 300 micrometer...
- R&D ASIA. // R&D Magazine;Sep2006, Vol. 48 Issue 9, p17
The article presents news briefs on research and development (R&D) in Asia. Advanced Micro Devices has officially opened its Shanghai R& D Center, a facility targeted at the development, validation and testing of mobile platforms. The Chinese Academy of Sciences and the Government of Shenzhen in...
- IBM, AMD to Jointly Develop 65nm, 45nm Chip Processes. // Electronic News;1/13/2003, Vol. 49 Issue 2, pN.PAG
Reports on the development agreement signed by IBM Corp. and Advanced Micro Devices Inc. to commercialize the 65 nanometer semiconductor manufacturing process. Terms under the agreement; Purpose of the agreement.