- Flextronics, Sanmina-SCI Expanding Abroad. // Circuits Assembly;Nov2005, Vol. 16 Issue 11, p6
The article reports on the move of Sanmina-SCI Corp. and Flextronics to expand overseas. Comparing India today to China of seven years ago, Sanmina-SCI Corp. will open its first plant in India within the next 12 months. CT Chua, senior vice president of South Asia Pacific Operations, told...
- Southern Tier hit by electronics downturn. Fitting, Beth // Business Journal (Central New York);04/06/2001, Vol. 15 Issue 14, p1
Focuses on the effect of the crisis in the electronics market in the United States on companies in Central New York. Conklin-based circuit-board manufacturer Flextronics International Ltd.'s closure of its manufacturing plant in Broome County; Owego-based Sanmina Corp.'s plan to lay off 140 of...
- Electronic Manufacturing Services Industry Profile: Global. // Electronic Manufacturing Services Industry Profile: Global;Mar2007, p1
Presents a profile of the Electronic Manufacturing Services industry in the World. Background on Datamonitor, a business information company specializing in industry analysis; Executive summary of the industry; Market overview; Market value; Market segmentation; Competitive landscape; Leading...
- Dupont Licenses Sanmina's Buried Capacitance Technology. // Electronic News;8/15/2005, Vol. 51 Issue 33, pN.PAG
Reports on the plan of DuPont Electronic Technologies to license buried capacitance technology from electronics manufacturing services (EMS) provider Sanmina-SCI Corp. Reason for the move; Benefits of using buried capacitance technology; Terms of the licensing agreement.
- Isola Grants Square Weave Patent License to Sanmina -- SCI Corp. // CircuiTree;Jul2009, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p12
The article reports on the non-exclusive license agreement of Isola Group, SARL and Sanmina-SCI Corp. The Isola Group has agreed to grant Sanmina-SCI Corp. the right to practice under U.S. Patent Nos. 5,350,621 and 5,464,658 for the terms of the patents. It is noted that the patents are directed...
- RocTool announces global license agreement for multiple markets with Flextronics. // Popular Plastics & Packaging;Nov2014, Vol. 59 Issue 11, p80
The article reports on a global license agreement signed by RocTool, a developer of technologies for rapid molding of composite and plastic injection and Flextronics, a provider of global end-to-end supply chain solutions.
- Financial News. // CircuiTree;Jan2008, Vol. 21 Issue 1, p13
This section offers financial news briefs of companies in the high technology industry as of January 2008. Sanmina-SCI Corp. reported a revenue of US$2.5 billion for the fourth quarter of 2007. Net sales for Multi-Fineline Electronix Inc. increased to US$508.1 million at the end of its fiscal...
- Built to last. Sykes, Tanisha Ann // Black Enterprise;Apr2001, Vol. 31 Issue 9, p30
Deals with the stocks in the high-technology sector in the United States selected by research analyst Rodney Smith of Wall Street Strategies for 2001. Factors considered by Smith in choosing stocks; Information on INRANGE Technologies; Details on Sanmina Corp. and Peregrine Systems Inc.
- TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES. Scott, Matthew S. // Black Enterprise;Apr2002, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p38
Discusses the stock performance of technology infrastructure firms selected by research analyst Rodney Smith in April 2001. EMC Corp.; Sanmina Corp,; Interwoven Inc.