- Bad weather and consumer jitters slow new home sales. // Fairfield County Business Journal;4/7/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 14, p20
Reports on the factors influencing the decline in home sales in the U.S. Weather conditions; Economic uncertainty resulting from the war in Iraq; Confidence level of home builders.
- WEATHER -- OR NOT? Behe, Bridget K. // Greenhouse Management;Apr2012, Vol. 32 Issue 4, p18
The article aims to define the relationship between several common weather variables and categories of plant sales to develop sales forecasting models and predict plant sales. It indicates a modest relationship between weather parameters and sales of herbs plus vegetable transplants combined...
- TTG POLL. // Travel Trade Gazette UK & Ireland;7/25/2013, Issue 3060, p29
The article focuses on the results of the online poll conducted by the journal "TTG" which show that majority of respondents believe that hot weather affects their sales.
- â€žKleider sind starkâ€œ. Dieterich, Elke // Textilwirtschaft;5/24/2012, Issue 21, p11
The article discusses summer sales for 2012 in the German clothing industry, including the success of early summer sales in March and April.
- Selling tact. McCarthy, John J. // Electrical Wholesaling;Mar1997, Vol. 78 Issue 3, p38
Presents suggestions and techniques for successful salesmanship. Costumer relationships; Extra efforts not to dislike costumer; Perspective view of personal feelings; Appreciation of other attributes and traits; Costumer service objectives; Visualize challenges.
- Sales force automation 101. Johnson, Gail // Electrical Wholesaling;Aug98, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p35
Gives advise on what sales technology tools to invest in. Separation of actual from perceived needs; technological limitations of company and customers; Assessment of equipment options and limitations; Importance of long range plans for technology.
- Direct Sales. // Black Enterprise;May86, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p59
Direct Sales the business of buying products from a manufacturer wholesale and selling them to your own customers retail is becoming increasingly popular as a way for people to supplement their incomes.
- Sales as practical logic. Harker, Jay E. // Bank Marketing;Nov93, Vol. 25 Issue 11, p44
Reports on the importance of identifying customer needs. Prospect's action as the ultimate goal of a sales professional; Use of rational argument and practical logic in sales presentation.
- Lessons from a cookie saleslady. Gitomer, Jeffrey // Business News New Jersey;10/18/95, Vol. 8 Issue 19, p35
Presents the lessons learned by the author on sales from a seven year old girl selling Girl Scout cookies. Technique used in present her product; Method of convincing customers; Benefits of her sales adventure; Application of the girl's technique on businesses.