Frayling keeps UK design base
- In brief. // Cabinet Maker;8/01/2003, Issue 5349, p5
Reports developments related to the furniture industry and trade in Great Britain as of August 2003. Call for entries to the 2004 Queen's Awards for Enterprise; Increase of retail sales volume for the month of June; Return of Frayling Furniture Limited into the BFM London Furniture Show.
- Offcuts. // Cabinet Maker;1/16/2004, Issue 5371, p87
Reports developments in the furniture industry as of January 2004. Revenge of H&G Ash against Frayling Furniture Ltd.; Outfit of Terry Ball, managing director of William Ball at the firm's birthday celebration; Holiday bookings of the furniture trade. INSETS: Bum's the word...;Making the...
- Rescued firm lasts only four months. // Cabinet Maker;5/7/2004, Issue 5387, p5
Reports on the dissolution of European Furniture Brands which was just bought out from receivership by Frayling. Factor causing the demise; Number of staff lost; Administrators appointed for the possible liquidation of assets.
- Staff cutbacks at Frayling. // Cabinet Maker;4/19/2002, Issue 5283, p2
Reports the dismissal of employees in two of the plants of Frayling Furniture. Number of employees dismissed; Reasons for reducing workforce.
- Frayling sales figures reflect imports blow. // Cabinet Maker;06/28/2002, Issue 5293, p4
Reports on the sales drop posted by Frayling FurnitureLtd. in 2001. Amount of loss posted by the firm for the year; Outlook of the company on its prospects for 2002.
- Frayling sheds more staff. // Cabinet Maker;6/20/2003, Issue 5343, p3
Reports on leather upholstery firm Frayling Furniture's plan to reduce its workforce in 2003. Estimated number of employees to be dismissed; Challenges facing the company in 2003.
- Fast track to profit on the agenda at Frayling. // Cabinet Maker;9/19/2003, Issue 5356, p5
Reports on the purchase of Staffordshire-based upholstery manufacturer Frayling Furniture by a group of investors led by Peter Woodcock.
- One-off public sale by Frayling. de Melim, Richard // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p2
Reports that Frayling Furniture Ltd. is planning to launch an initial public offering.
- Premier cleared in frayling infringement test case. Waller, Richard // Cabinet Maker;11/20/98, Issue 5115, p5
Reports on the clearing of manufacturer Premier Upholstery of design right infringement as alleged by Frayling Furniture Ltd. Ruling that none of models made by Premier were copies of the Sienna by the now-defunct company Goldline; Case background.